Random FWC Photos

I know this is not the proper place, but I started this thread....

My camper will be for sale, as I no longer have a vehicle for it. HERE is some more info. PM me if you are interested in purchasing my camper. Thank you.

Nathanael, sorry to hear this. I've been in your neck of the woods lately helping a friend build his cabin in the woods north of Tofte. Been sleeping in my camper and wondering what was happening with you after recovering your camper but not the truck, sad story. I really enjoyed watching your build process and learned from it. Seems like you could find a replacement truck but maybe you've got other ideas. Good luck with your sale and whatever comes next.

Learned a lot from you. The Camper lives on in all the people that ran with one of your ideas! Best of luck...

IMG_7844_copy.jpg

Stampede "Reservoir"

KIZGMJX.jpg

Pulled over somewhere in the Santa Cruz mountains, because my daughter thought she was going to barf.....

Not sure if this is the right place for a new rig debut but here goes.
After 5 1/2 years of great trips in my "classic" 1985 Palomino, my sweetheart and I decided it was time to pass it along for further adventures with a new family. The Palomino was still going strong but we succumbed to the lure of a modern camper with all the bells and whistles.
Picked up the new Fleet, around last week of August at the Four Wheel dealer in Tigard, Oregon. Great gang over there, they got us setup and on our way in a minimal amount of time. The fellows at Deaver Springs in SoCal also steered me to long established suspension shop in SE Portland that reworked my spring package the day before our FWC pickup, so a very productive couple of days in the big city.
We were pretty excited so the first 2 weekends we had it out. Here is a shot from trip #2 over to the east side of Steens Mtn/Alvord Desert area. Some nice fall-like weather along with some classic desert dust just to put the new rig through it paces.
MickeyIntro_JDavis-1.jpg

Long overdue. A shot of Crater Lake, OR in July. We traveled over 800 miles to get here. First day was fogged out, second day, beautiful views, totally worth the trek.

Attachments

• IMG_1873.JPG
    IMG_1873.JPG
    74.6 KB · Views: 177
Hiding in the trees/shrubs in Independence, CA.

Attachments

• IMG_1575.JPG
    IMG_1575.JPG
    362.1 KB · Views: 151
CraggyMan said:
Not sure if this is the right place for a new rig debut but here goes.
After 5 1/2 years of great trips in my "classic" 1985 Palomino, my sweetheart and I decided it was time to pass it along for further adventures with a new family. The Palomino was still going strong but we succumbed to the lure of a modern camper with all the bells and whistles.
Picked up the new Fleet, around last week of August at the Four Wheel dealer in Tigard, Oregon. Great gang over there, they got us setup and on our way in a minimal amount of time. The fellows at Deaver Springs in SoCal also steered me to long established suspension shop in SE Portland that reworked my spring package the day before our FWC pickup, so a very productive couple of days in the big city.
We were pretty excited so the first 2 weekends we had it out. Here is a shot from trip #2 over to the east side of Steens Mtn/Alvord Desert area. Some nice fall-like weather along with some classic desert dust just to put the new rig through it paces.
attachicon.gif
MickeyIntro_JDavis-1.jpg
Nice looking camper!! I think I recognize some of the sage/rabbit brush in that shot!!! :)

Wandering Sagebrush said:
Nice looking camper!! I think I recognize some of the sage/rabbit brush in that shot!!! :)
I love this part of the Alvord Desert, sort of reminds me a bit of Death Valley.

Back
Top Bottom