Random FWC Photos

full

full

You meet the nicest folks when out driving a FWC. Random group of Four Wheel Campers pulling over at a view spot in the Dixie National Forest outside Boulder, UT.

gallery_6092_1178_148737.jpeg

A stop on the road in North Carolina to another few days of camping with friends.
Longest trip so far pulling the boat with the camper mounted. 9 hours one way. Drove just fine and dandy!
001 (Small).JPG

The reward was an evening on the lake with both full moon and sunset at the same time.
011 (Small).JPG

013 (Small).JPG

017 (Small).JPG

I wanna play too, here's a few ...

3SFIpyv.jpg

lGg5ZSn.jpg

eZGFaM2.jpg

57cT8Zq.jpg

P1YvxaQ.jpg

On this truck we've been using the camper for annual vacations, that being a few weeks, and a couple weekends per year. Been doing road trips, easy stuff save for the distances travelled and some remote-ish locations - the platform and camper deck has helped with this. Prior to that it was in storage for a while and before that served us for more winter and 'wheeling type adventures. I should say it's been a good little camper and we are lucky to have it.

klahanie said:
I wanna play too, here's a few ...

3SFIpyv.jpg

lGg5ZSn.jpg

eZGFaM2.jpg

57cT8Zq.jpg

P1YvxaQ.jpg

On this truck we've been using the camper for annual vacations, that being a few weeks, and a couple weekends per year. Been doing road trips, easy stuff save for the distances travelled and some remote-ish locations - the platform and camper deck has helped with this. Prior to that it was in storage for a while and before that served us for more winter and 'wheeling type adventures. I should say it's been a good little camper and we are lucky to have it.
Beautiful photos and landscapes.

Back
Top Bottom