Random FWC Photos

I understand. Just poking a little fun at the closeness. Based on how many folks here try hard to avoid campgrounds. Here in the east a lot of "campgrounds" are just parking lots for RV's.

No worries. I might even try to make Expo East myself this year.

The CG in Guadalupe Mountains NP in west Texas literally is a parking lot. Pretty place though.

IMG_1998.JPG

Just picked up my new Hawk last week.
Been reading this great site for months but this is my first post.
Dispersed camping at the Desert National Wildlife Refuge near Las Vegas.

Frank

dnwr1.jpg

Serendipity. Gotta be. I am traveling west and that was a recommended spot for a quick 'off I-90" camp spot. As I will be probably arriving towards dusk. (next week ...mid week) wondering if you have advice as to best quiet spot to get a nights rest before moving on to Seattle.

Cayuse said:
Nice shot at Frenchman Coulee! Were you climbing at The Feathers? Sunshine Wall? Someplace else? I've parked very near that same spot more than once.
Just a shot in the feathers from this spring. A cool little perch that I had to back up into up a 4x4 hill. Fun stuff
We were climbing at the sunshine wall

Catawba Valley, VA, just after a thunderstorm passed through....

Attachments

• _DSC0530.jpg
    _DSC0530.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 278
Father's day here in TX was one hot weekend. Glad we had AC and stayed in a State park campground. I discovered the rear awning is not only helpful in rain but helps shade/cool too :)

Attachments

• 20170617_121608.jpg
    20170617_121608.jpg
    359.4 KB · Views: 389
I went over the Sonora Pass last week as it just opened up and I could not believe how much snow was still up there. This picture was taken at the pass. What do you think?

snow on Sonora Pass.jpg

XJINTX said:
Father's day here in TX was one hot weekend. Glad we had AC and stayed in a State park campground. I discovered the rear awning is not only helpful in rain but helps shade/cool too :)
i like your ladder, where can i buy it?

On recent trip out to CO, stopped by Monument Rocks KS again. Different truck this time

Back
Top Bottom