Random FWC Photos

Re: Stans post. Wow! We are obsessed with big trucks with big suspensions here. I wonder if those mini trucks have leaves, bags, and E rated tires??

I wouldn't mind driving a small truck like those (and getting 40 - 50 mpg), but I only want to drive one if EVERYONE else is driving the same size.

The American trucks would crunch those litte Japanese trucks like steping on an empty beer can.

They do import those small trucks here in to the USA after a certain amount of years, but most are not Freeway legal to drive. To get them street legal here in the States I think you have to put better tires on them. Payload capacity is OK, but not great. Suspension will probably need upgrades too. I don't think the trucks were designed to carry a normal camper around on.

They make great farm vehicles and back road vehicles. Some have 4x4, heaters, and air conditioning.

:)

http://intermountainminitrucks.com/index.html

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Re: Stans post. Wow! We are obsessed with big trucks with big suspensions here. I wonder if those mini trucks have leaves, bags, and E rated tires??

http://intermountainminitrucks.com/index.html

Here is what they can look like when an American gets ahold of them.

guy4.png

Out in Canaan Valley West Virginia, along the Blackwater River. And at the put-in for the Upper Gauley River with Summersville Dam in the background.

Attachments

• IMGP1122wee.jpg
    IMGP1122wee.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 431
  • IMGP1138wee.jpg
    IMGP1138wee.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 404
Out in Canaan Valley West Virginia, along the Blackwater River. And at the put-in for the Upper Gauley River with Summersville Dam in the background.

Beautiful camper Bob! Thanks for sharing the photos, any more to share? :)

Beautiful camper Bob! Thanks for sharing the photos, any more to share? :)

Thanks Nathanael, I've been following your build. Keep up the good work! I just need more free time to use and work on the Eagle.

Wyman Canyon.

Looks like a great place to go! I might have to check it out.

____

Few shots of mine now that its been getting some use and not just a project. :D

Desert
PA260002.jpg

PA260009.jpg

Camp SW Utah
NightShot.jpg

We just sold a new camper to a Race Team in China.

They are using the camper (FWC Keystone Model) as a support vehicle for the Dakar Rally.

:)

I find pictures from other countries interesting.

Thought I would share.

Attachments

• DSC05017.JPG
    DSC05017.JPG
    118.9 KB · Views: 294
  • DSC05018.JPG
    DSC05018.JPG
    104.9 KB · Views: 317
  • DSC04667.JPG
    DSC04667.JPG
    188.3 KB · Views: 305
A few more pictures they sent us ...

Attachments

• DSC05024.JPG
    DSC05024.JPG
    111.9 KB · Views: 200
  • DSC04673.JPG
    DSC04673.JPG
    192 KB · Views: 219
  • DSC04676.JPG
    DSC04676.JPG
    191.3 KB · Views: 186
Happy new year!

Here is the last of the photos from the travels I did in 2012. Hoping 2013 see's lots of time in the camper.

X2!! Nice Pict Overland!

Snuck off to the east side of the Sierra's for New Years.

Hot Creek Hot Spring Area (Outside Mammoth Lakes)
PC310175_zps0dd41ca6.jpg

PC310153_zps062d898e.jpg

Alabama Hills
P1010222_zps251028cf.jpg

Here's to a great 2013 and getting out and enjoying the outdoors!

Back
Top Bottom