Remodel complete

griz

Remodel the interior of my new Hawk. New floor, countertop, birch/maple wood, plumping, wiring, etc. all ready to go.
I hope the photo's come thru, took me awhile to figure it out.

Attachments

• before.jpg
    before.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 672
  • after.jpg
    after.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 721
  • after (2).jpg
    after (2).jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 605
Nice work Griz, now you can get out and really enjoy the camper! I look forward to seeing some trip reports on how you like the new interior.

Birch plywood for the cab and maple (solid) for the doors.

Yes should be on the road next week for our fishing trip. Under the wx. at the moment so I better start feeling good soon.

Thks

Yes it turned out very nice. The Mrs. is not a camper but did say that looks nice. My two little buddies cant wait to try it out.
Hopefully I will be on the road next week catching up to my fishing buddies.

Outside complete as well. Resealed all screw heads and caulked where needed. Just did some basic maintance to it. Ready to roll.

So ya, its like brand new. Thks

Wow, just beautiful. Thanks for some inspiration. I just put in a Shurflo and pump, but yours looks way more sexy. Sometimes I wish I could have all 3 talents: mechanical, electrical, and carpentry.

Alas, I'll learn some day. I can wrench really well, learned and am really doing good on the electrical side, but completely fail at a deep abyss of knowledge on welding (I really want to be a decent welder, which I think I can be); but carpentry, no matter how simple it seems to most, is the hardest part for me. I think it stems from my history as a chef. I can't follow a recipe, nothing is exact, just by feel. That's why baking escapes me, as well as woodwork.

Thankfully, I have a ton of carpenter friends who laugh at me, and they can't even change their oil. Works out well. I can fix their shtuff, they can pull the pencil out of their cap, and just laugh at how simple my requests are.

Back
Top Bottom