Replacement Faucet for Dometic Flush Sink, or just aerator?

Hi, we just got a 2014 Fleet and there is no aerator in the faucet, and it seems kind of corroded in there (I'll try and attach pictures). I'm thinking I probably need to replace the faucet itself, as it doesn't seem that an aerator could screw into that plastic. I saw a 2017 discussion on this but one of the suggestions was deemed unworkable and the other one has a link that doesn't work. The faucet still works but the water drips down the faucet into the cabinet below... Thanks for any suggestions!
View attachment 38972

I installed this one in my build out. Pretty good faucet but a bit pricey for what it is. One thing I wound up doing is epoxying the faucet head on the shaft. I think with time, and heat, it just works itself loose. The faucet head literally shot off the shaft and impaled me in the chest...with the bonus of a full shower...lol.

https://pantherrvproducts.com/ac539m

If your 2014 Fleet is like my 2015 Fleet, there are three holes in the counter top for the FWC faucet. I replaced the faucet with the Shurflo cold only faucet, but it appears to be same/similar to the hot-cold faucet that Vic links to. To mount the one-hole faucet, I got a scrap piece of 1/4" black acrylic, from a plastics store, cut it wide enough to cover the side holes and cut the center hole for the faucet. I did not need to widen the counter top center hole. For cold only, I wired the faucet to the pump, bypassing the switch on the FWC panel that has the water/Battery monitor lights.

Back
Top Bottom