Roll over couch question

100acrehuphalump said:
I've only just now seen a picture of the standard table on this thread. !

You can always add the Lagun table base (or cheaper copy). I installed mine about midway along the rollover couch. Trimed the table top too.

Something that you should know about the rollover couch that I don't recall seeing posted is that the rollover part appears to be 4" thick like the foam on the seat, but when you lay on it you realise that 2 of those inches are made of solid seat back support material and it actually only has 2" of foam. Therefore it feels very different from the 4" of foam. Only way that I have found around it is to put some sort of sleeping pad on top of the whole thing.
Gregg

100acrehuphalump said:
So which did you install, the Laguna, the FWC version or a cheaper copy? Got pix?
Here is a pic of my install without the table.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 356
Fuzzy do you use the table often?
What are the dimensions of your trimmed table top.
Are you happy with the size ? dinner for two no problem?

I'm like a three year old with the questions, I guess thats what the forums all about.

Thanks Much

DanT said:
Fuzzy do you use the table often?
What are the dimensions of your trimmed table top.
Are you happy with the size ? dinner for two no problem?

I'm like a three year old with the questions, I guess thats what the forums all about.

Thanks Much
My table is about 15" x 32". Just big enough for three plates. Mounted the table top bottom post off center so the table swivels in a variety of positions and out of the way nicely too.

DanT said:
100acre, it really isn't an option, they wouldn't do it for me when I asked for it so I suggested that they sell me the swivel table parts and I would take a shot at making it work. I'm pretty sure they will sell you any of the parts that they use in the construction of their campers. I got the idea from Lighthawk (Andy), he was kind enough to send me some pictures of his swivel type table / couch mod.. So once I decided to go with the roll over couch I always planned on getting a Lagun style table. Then when I went to the factory and saw their new and improved version I didn't even look elsewhere. I think after the credit for the standard table it cost me $125 extra, of course I have to fabricate a receiver and mount it, but I'm confident that it will be sweet.
They said if I wanted to switch the tables it would cost me $325. One person told me my camper was done so it would be more or less a PITA to do it. Later when I called for the shipping weight, I was told the camper is still on the production line....hmmmmm?

Try the standard table for a while before making any mods. It has its advantages. That said Ive just ordered a new Hawk and will likely swap my table into it. It is Siver Spur interior with fiberglass exterior.

fuzzymarindave said:
Here is a pic of my install without the table.
So which did you install, the Laguna, the FWC version or a cheaper copy?

Thanks
cwd

cwdtmmrs said:
So which did you install, the Laguna, the FWC version or a cheaper copy?

Thanks
cwd
I purchased a cheaper copy likely from eBay. Now I recall also cutting the length of the horizontal arm to better fit my install.
I hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom