Running wires in Eagle shell

RyanOBrian1

Advanced Member
I'm hoping you guys can help me run some wires in my new FWC Eagle shell. I'm trying to run some USB charging ports and can't figure out how to run the wires. From the breaker box it looks like the wires run by the propane storage. After removing all the screws I still couldn't get the lower panel( propane box) panel to remove. It seems like it may also be screwed into the floor? From how it seems it's like the wires run behind the panels in the propane box then come up by the furnace. How can I follow that path to run these new wires?

Let me know if this doesn't make sense. Thanks.

ImageUploadedByWander The West1450319740.671426.jpg

ImageUploadedByWander The West1450319756.024698.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Wander The West

Looks like you do not have the screws off the propane panel by the door. (edit this is the panel below your heater.) Remove this panel and you can access the area. The panel that has the screws removed pulls out towards the center of the camper. On my Hawk the panel by the door need to be removed to slide out the other panel.

billharr said:
Looks like you do not have the screws off the propane panel by the door. (edit this is the panel below your heater.) Remove this panel and you can access the area. The panel that has the screws removed pulls out towards the center of the camper. On my Hawk the panel by the door need to be removed to slide out the other panel.
Thanks Bill. Sorry, in this photo I already replaced a bunch of the screws. Previously I had all of the screws off of the propane panel and it still didn't feel like it was coming out. They don't put screws in from the bottom do they?

I'm not sure what you mean about the panel by the door. Are you talking about the propane panel that's facing the center?

EDIT added photo from further back when I got it

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    107.2 KB · Views: 107
RyanOBrian1 said:
Thanks Bill. Sorry, in this photo I already replaced a bunch of the screws. Previously I had all of the screws off of the propane panel and it still didn't feel like it was coming out. They don't put screws in from the bottom do they?

I'm not sure what you mean about the panel by the door. Are you talking about the propane panel that's facing the center?

EDIT added photo from further back when I got it
Yes the panel with the switch and your detector should come off fairly easy, no screws from the bottom.

Edit, this is the inside of that panel. Picture from my build thread, I added a relay so the back lights come on with my back up lights.

P1110850.jpg

Back
Top Bottom