S. Cal FWC Owners Rally - Oct. 18 - 20 - check for updates

Hi Bob,

28 sites have been reserved. There are two open sites in Loop #2.

There are 41 sites remaining in Loop #1 (sites 1-67) water and electric.

I updated the main page today.

Going to break my trip down into 2 days.
Looking for suggestions on a camping spot 2 to 4 hours north of the Rally.

Bill

Bill.
on the coast 4 hours north is Ventura - Summerland - Santa Barbara (Hyway 101). Lots of camping at the ocean or inland.

I-5 inland route - 4 hours gets you to Frazier Park in the mountains about 50 miles south Bakersfield.

I-15 to Hyway 395 - 4 hours around Olancha- Lone Pine area (Mt. Whitney).
-Jim

Quick question, anyone coming that has a Strongback Chair? I would like to sit in one before spending the $$.

Bought our first FWC today!!! :D Now we're REALLY looking forward to the rally!

1989 but in good shape. We'll have lots of questions!

Krazy - welcome to the family !!! And great that you are attending the rally. You will have lots of time to visit with the owners
and talk our favorite subject - all things Four Wheel Camper.

Keep reading Wander the West as there is plenty of help on the Forum all you have to do is ask.

See you in October.

im still trying to get a spot. looks like i may have to jump site to site unless someone has ideas. new to WTW as well with a new '09 Grandby. im in corona and looking for other owners local as well.
trying to add a pic now

ok i just booked site #89 for friday the 18th and sunday the 20th.
someone beat me on #94 haha
sooooo.... looking for a friendly if somone who has #89 for saturday the 20th, thats willing to share the site and i will pay for the site so not to move. i will be with my 11yr old daughter. help a brother out!!!
thanx
john
951-545-2809
unless someone has to cancel and has saturday available

John,
I'm sure we will find a space for you and your rig.
Just come and we will work it out Friday or Saturday.
When you come register at site 68 I dentify yourself and we will see what we can do,

Lastly if you can cancel the 20th as everone will be leaving Sunday...unless you just want to stay over till Monday.

Shanz,

We're in 97. It's a big slot because we booked before buying the 89 Grandby. If we get stuff done enough to bring it - which we should, we will have plenty of room for Friday and Saturday night. I'll give you a call sometime after the first and let you know for sure. We could split the cost of the spot if they allow two rigs...

RC Pilot Jim said:
John,
I'm sure we will find a space for you and your rig.
Just come and we will work it out Friday or Saturday.
When you come register at site 68 I dentify yourself and we will see what we can do,

Lastly if you can cancel the 20th as everone will be leaving Sunday...unless you just want to stay over till Monday.

Kyrazy said:
Shanz,

We're in 97. It's a big slot because we booked before buying the 89 Grandby. If we get stuff done enough to bring it - which we should, we will have plenty of room for Friday and Saturday night. I'll give you a call sometime after the first and let you know for sure. We could split the cost of the spot if they allow two rigs...
thanx guys
sorry for the delay. ive been at the fire station and signal was only good enough to veiw your replies by phone. needed to view on computer. eyes are getting old ha.
i will be canceling the 20th, thanx for heads up jim. Kyrazy can u call me to confirm spliting the 19th Saturday. John @ 95-545-2809 shanz3n5@gmail.com.
Thanx
john
ps any advice on how to post a photo here? keeps say pic is to big.

shanz3n5 said:
I am in spot #89 on the 18th and 20th. Asking if anyone that has this spot for th 19th is will to double up trucks in the site.
thanx
John
will be canceling the 20th reservation. hoping to hear back from the reserved camper on #89 for the 19th or Kyrazy for splitting his site.

I think we (FWC) has an extra site booked that we can possible use too.

I would say "come on out" and we will find a spot for you !

:)

I'm leaving Thursday to drive down there.

Will be hanging out Friday, Saturday, and the early part of Sunday.

I look forward to meeting the new people this year, and also saying hello to the people that attended last year too.

Good times ahead.

Stan@FourWheel said:
I think we (FWC) has an extra site booked that we can possible use too.

I would say "come on out" and we will find a spot for you !

:)

I'm leaving Thursday to drive down there.

Will be hanging out Friday, Saturday, and the early part of Sunday.

I look forward to meeting the new people this year, and also saying hello to the people that attended last year too.

Good times ahead.

ps is that extra spot still available for friday and saturday? if i will call asap to see about moving my 2 seperate spots to your one.
thanx
john

Today is pack the camper day :) 4WC rally then off to Oak Glen for apples. Going to see the Palm Springs tram, have never done that. Then Joshua Tree, Zion and Bryce. I love our National Parks and they are all open again. If weather holds, up 395 and over Tioga Pass.

Who else from Northern CA is going??

See everyone on Saturday.

If you're going up the 395, a stop at Copper Top BBQ on the north side of Big Pine is a MUST!!! Hank makes some MOST EXCELLENT BBQ! Say Hi for us, he's a good guy.

Great to see all the cool rigs and meet people. Thank you for the great food! Sorry I had to run home and not camp. Looking forward to seeing people on the trails.

Back
Top Bottom