S. Cal FWC Owners Rally - Oct. 18 - 20 - check for updates

RC Pilot Jim

UPDATE: As of September 12, 2013 ..the park is full .

If you still want to attend contact Stan Kennedy at FWC. Maybe a spot can be found for you.

After you have reserved your camp site, :D :D please send an email :D :D to Sonam Chand - sonam@fourwh.com so we can plan for our food :love: to share.

San Mateo[SIZE=18pt] Campground[/SIZE]
at San Onofre State Beach

830 Cristianitos Road[SIZE=14pt] • San Clemente, CA 92672 • (949) 361-2531[/SIZE]

http://www.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=647http://www.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=647http://www.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=647http://www.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=647

Attending from the factory

Tom Hanagan President FWC will be there with his “Tricked out” Tacoma
and
Stan Kennedy – Sales Manager

Facilities: picnic tables, fire rings, flush toilets, hot showers (50 cents 3 minutes), drinking water, dump station, 1.5 miles to Trestles beach, surfing.

Directions:
From San Clemente drive 2 miles south on Interstate 5. Take CRISTIANITOS ( no H) Road exit. Follow signs Driving East .9 of a mile. Campground entrance is on the right at the bottom of a hill.

General Information
We are unable to reserve a block of campsites. As you review the campground map (San Mateo PDF attachment), the bottom loop sites 101-157 are closed for the winter. Our goal is to camp together in the Second loop sites 68-100. FWC staff will be set up in sites 68 and 71 in clear view on your left as you drive into [SIZE=14pt]the loop. [/SIZE]

Look for Banner – “[SIZE=14pt]FOUR WHEEL CAMPER OWNERS RALLY[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]” [/SIZE]and “REGISTRATION” sign on the Left.

This is a very popular campsite due to the proximity to "world famous" Trestles surf spot so it fills up fast...Please make your reservations as soon as possible to keep us all together.

Camp Fee[SIZE=14pt]: $35 per night (Sites 69-99) . $45.00 water and electric ( First Loop Sites 1- 67) [/SIZE]

Reservations: www.reserveamerica.com . Reserve Sites 69-99 (30 sites)

After you have reserved your camp site, :D :D please send an email :D :D to Sonam Chand - sonam@fourwh.com so we can plan for our food to share.

There is paid day use parking adjacent to where we will be camped. If your considering purchasing a FWC and would like to talk with the owners come on out and stay for the potluck.

Saturday Schedule

1. Free time to visit, hike explore in morning
  2. Saturday night Potluck. Bring chairs, portable table, dish to share for 2-4 people.
  3. Festivities begin at 4 pm Sites 68 and 71.

For more information - Please email Sonam Chand Sonam@fourwh.com or phone 1-800-242-1442

Attachments

• SanMateo082609.pdf
    254.9 KB · Views: 221
I'm looking forward to attending !

Southern California is a great place that time of year.

For anyone that is interested in joining us, I would highly suggest booking your site ASAP, for one or two nights (depending on how long you can stay).

I will be doing a small e-mail blast to our customers and posting the Rally details on our website and other forums.

We hope that the campsites will fill up fast with FWC owners.

:)

If we don't fill them, other people camping in the area will be grabing the spots I suppose.

Even if you book the spots now and can't make it for some unexpected reason, the cancellation fee is only $ 7.00?

Hope to see you all there !

Sounds like a blast! I would love to hang out with a number of fellow FWC owners for a weekend! Hopef
ully the lady and I can swing it!

Probably wont work for me ,looks like that will be opening weekend for ducks quack quack this Duckbums gotta get his , have fun guys !

See the site information

Please make your reservations as the 30 sites are filling up fast.

Loop sites 1-67 have water and electric and are $45.00 per night. So if you can't get a reservation in the Tent loop make one here and walk over.

have a wonderful summer...See you in the fall

Congratulations "Bimmeryota" on your new purchase and welcome to the family.
You will enjoy the weekend visiting with the other owners.
Thanks for reserving early. See you in October.
Jim

I attended the Sonoma Sugarloaf rally and thoroughly enjoyed meeting other FWC owners and seeing their campers. Don't miss the assembly where everyone introduces themselves. There were a number of good FWC stories and you'll get a good sense of the adventurous spirit of the typical FWC owner. .

I'm looking forward to meeting FWC owners. Got reservations in the tent loop. See ya there!!

Now one less site remaining, just reserved for Saturday. Going to stop somewhere on the way down Friday, may try Pinnacles have never been there. May hit southern Utah the week after.

I just booked the 18th and 19th. See you guys soon!

We're in! Don't have a FWC yet but have our eyes on one. Maybe we can close the deal soon. If not, I got a big enough slot for the Motorhome to fit. Don't hate! :) Really looking forward to meeting FWC owners and learning more about these great little campers.

Only 6 spots left on that loop.

Back
Top Bottom