S.O.B. (Some Other Brand) Photo Gallery

highz said:
Ditto! Hope to also see some pics of the Hallmark.
I have to get better with pics and slow my trips down. The Hallmark seems like a good compromise, I need the space as I am traveling with 4 dogs :unsure:, and my wife . I bought a used Hallmark that is at the factory in CO. Getting a new roof put on and a few little tidbits and hope to get it and get down to Big Bend in January. Trying to move from NM to CO which complicates things but I'd like to head to Alaska this next Spring, should be some cheaper fuel.

Saw this Merc conversion on the Otres Beach road in Sihanoukville, Cambodia where I am 'wintering'.
Had to leave my FWC at home but not these guys. DSCN0470.JPGDSCN0467.JPG

More from the beach

Attachments

• DSCN0472.JPG
    DSCN0472.JPG
    234.5 KB · Views: 300
  • DSCN0473.JPG
    DSCN0473.JPG
    233.6 KB · Views: 296
couple more as I can only seem to do 2 pics per post.

Attachments

• DSCN0469.JPG
    DSCN0469.JPG
    236.9 KB · Views: 305
  • DSCN0465.JPG
    DSCN0465.JPG
    225.6 KB · Views: 306
Can finally add something to this :)

Brand new Hallmark K2, just picked up Sat 1/24 and got a few nights in her on the scenic route back to Seattle.

1R4A2587.jpg1R4A3047.jpg1R4A3223.jpg

La Plata Canyon outside of Durango. We continued over to Valley of the Gods, Natural Bridges (really nice when you have the whole place to yourselves:)), then Arches. Saw some family in the SLC area, then high tailed it home to the Seattle area.

Been a long time since I've been able to see that part of the country, got some desert time in without the heat. Of course, now all I want to do is go back and explore more :).

More pictures...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jrbadhabit/sets/72157650584253661/

and here...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jrbadhabit/sets/72157650179377849/

Greetings gang. New to the site here... Some of you might recognize me from Expo Portal.

I really like this site. Makes me look forward to getting back stateside. So much open space to be traveled without borders.

This is my SOB

gallery_5838_846_83130.jpg

gallery_5838_846_1772797.jpg

gallery_5838_846_2159443.jpg

Heading West in April, enroute to Alaska.. Will be WTW for a couple of months (coming and going). Picture taken a couple of days ago in Cumberland Gap NP - only me in the whole campground in my Ram ProMaster conversion.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425958595.127070.jpg

Looks like you can take that van on some less than perfect roads. How so you like it and can you show inside please?

So Bad Habit, how you liking your Hallmark. Looks nice. Is it heavy? Thanks:) Following you on Flickr. Love your shots but your choice of camera is a bit suspect...lol

enelson said:
Any condensation issues in that van?
None, the entire inside was sprayed with LizzardSkin then bat insulation in all the cavities and behind cabinets and walls. Heated with a Webasto DualTop heater.

Happyjax said:
Looks like you can take that van on some less than perfect roads. How so you like it and can you show inside please?
7,000 miles so far with less than 100 of that on interstate. Lots of backroads, and Forrest Service roads - it's not really up to real "off road" adventures - but I do get off the beaten path. 130 nights so far, hooked to shore power only 6 nights (because it was available, not required). Great vehicle so far, really looking forward to getting out West.

My conversion guy did this video:

This one in from a recent trip to Michigan's UP: Ausable River Campsite on Vimeo

If you'd like to come along on my adventure go to Take the long way

Happyjax said:
So Bad Habit, how you liking your Hallmark. Looks nice. Is it heavy? Thanks:) Following you on Flickr. Love your shots but your choice of camera is a bit suspect...lol
The Hallmark is great! Got a small trip in with it, no complaints (other than having to keep it a short trip). still has that new camper smell (which is always much better than the old camper smell :oops: )

Glad you like the stuff on Flickr, you push the buttons enough times, sometimes you get lucky. I decided to go with the good gear to help offset my lack of talent ;)

Back
Top Bottom