S.O.B. (Some Other Brand) Photo Gallery

ntsqd

Custom User Title
I'm not seeing a photo thread for the non FWC/ATC/Alaskans, so I figured to start one. Our CTD/Phoenix trying a line that the SWB's couldn't pull off near "The Wall" adjacent to NV's Lunar Crater:
NV 2013 CTD L.jpg

MarkBC said:
Cool, ntsqd...and good job starting this new topic! :)
May it swell with posts! :D
Yes, great idea and thanks for pointing this out! I have pinned the topic and look forward to seeing photos of the other great brands out there!

New toy. Wife wanted something with a few more luxuries.
So you got her the dog?

Just kidding. Nice set up. And welcome to WTW. So your post about the "back yard". Wow, wish my yard was that nice.

New favorite road explored this past year while doing some volunteer work with the Oregon Natural Desert AssociationJDavis_SEOR.jpg.

ski3pin - On this trip I was involved with some wilderness inventory work in the Owyhee Canyonlands. This pic taken on the return trip is just across the street, with the street being Hwy 95. Roads in the Owyhee country can be pretty sketchy but with the drought winters over the past couple of years this past spring was relatively easy going. Here is a pic from another trip last fall. Roads quickly turn to a greasy muck with a bit of moisture which we had plenty at the beginning of this journey.

Attachments

• JDavis_OwyheeRD.jpg
    JDavis_OwyheeRD.jpg
    497.8 KB · Views: 726
I used to post on here a bit but then life got crazy. I still have my 98 Grandby but my wife wanted something with more amenities so I got this 9.5' Lance. It was awfully fat but we did take it across Quebec and the Trans Lab Highway and to Newfoundland and Nova Scotia and home to New Mex so no big complaints. Sold it and am in the process of getting a new to us Hallmark Cuchara. Seems like the middle ground between the FWC and the fat Lance. Look forward to new travels starting next month to Big Bend. This was along the North side of the St. Lawrence.
P1070690-M.jpg

Back
Top Bottom