Sailing the Southwest with the Whazoos

Welcome Whazoo!
I read your first TR and was inspired to look up some of the amazing locations. Great photos and humor.
Looking forward to more.

Hello Wandering Sagebrush, What a great handle. Thank you for the welcome, I appreciate it!

Hi Ted, thanks for the note on special effects, they're hit or miss I'm afraid. Thank goodness for impressive sights.

Alley-kat, A big thank you to you for the feedback. I've never had a webpage before, and can use the help. Have a fabulous day...

rottidawg!! No kidding, I didn't expect old friends to be here. What a great day for me. Thanks for letting me know your around these parts!

Mr. BillHarr, I know I know, I had an issue with the blog index for awhile. Like I say, it's another learning curve for me. I'll hope the photoshop doesn't get in the way of the gorgeous views. Thanks for the welcome Bill.

pvstoy, Thanks a lot for the nice reply. I do know though that those images could be better, but I'm working on it.

aha bka, Bryan, you are one get-around-town kind of guy. Not only do you get around the country but the truck camper forums as well. I'll be seeing you B, and you travel safe.

Hi Longhorn1, boy all these western handles, I'm digging it. A new camper huh? I'll hope you're enjoying that as much as we have. Pop-ups are the best, although I do lust for a Northern Lite as a second camper. Not having looked around much yet I'll have to check out the "lounge." Thanks JD.

Cayuse, Thanks a lot for you response and welcome, I appreciate it.

takesiteasy, a big thank you to you as well. Thanks for reading.

Hi highz, I thought Sacramento was in California? Thank you for the welcome, I'm feeling less nervous now.

Hola Missing Link, I'm glad if you liked the effects, I never know. It's nice to know you.

anutami!! Hey Nolan, and I thought I wouldn't be seeing your TRs with the kids anymore. Especially Anza Borrego. This is great, what a good day. And don't worry about remembering your user name and password, you're young. You still have time to forget.

silvertip47, DJ?! No way really? This just keeps getting better and better. So DJ, give me a heads up BEFORE you head to my neck of the woods so we can work something out. Maybe get Larsen involved too.

Jacinto Kid, Holy cow Brad, new friends and old. So you now have a FWC and I'll bet you're digging it. This is so exciting, I'm glad to know you're around these parts. Be seeing you Brad...

ski3pin, I have never ever had such a great summary of a trip report. It's spot on and I like it. And I've looked at a few of your trips. So inspiring, awesome pictures and narrations to go with. I'm in good company and see I need to step up my game a bit. I'm not sure what game that is but it doesn't hold a candle to yours. See ya...

N'kwala, What an intriguing name. Yes ma'am, it is amazing country. And thanks for the warm wishes for the grand babies, the new lights of our lives. My wife and I had just moved to Durango Co after twenty-two years in Phoenix, my daughter in Phoenix wasn't pregnant when we left. Two months later we got the news of the pregnancy and that there were identical twins. Eight months later we were back in Phoenix to help out with baby issues. Thankfully those problems are being taken care of with time and wonderful healthcare workers. We're so grateful. So thank you again N'kwala.

Hello Lighthawk, You're in Nevada City?You're a lucky guy. We love that place and almost moved there instead of Durango. Broke a tie rod at a lake not too far from you, I forget the name. Has a Boy Scout camp there I think. A big thank you for your welcome.

Thanks everyone, I've enjoyed the welcome from new friends and old. What a great place this is...

Good morning Jim, another good friend and I hear the theme song from Disney in my head, it's a small Internet after all. Thanks for the note Jim!

Glade your back on the mighty web. I was happy to finally get to read the complete post. Looking forward to traveling with you on more adventuress. All the best to the Whazoos.

Howdy Whazoo, I see that you landed on both feet at Wandering the West site. I've already made a link to your blog, to me it's RV.net lost that you left and Wandering the West gain. I will be looking towards more of your creative stories of your adventures.

2012%20Death%20Valley%2CCa%20609-S.jpg

Hi Dome, hey Alex, It's nice to see you guys. Hey we're all newbies again, hah. Thanks for your notes and I sure hope we get a chance to talk again. See you guys later...

Hey Dave, I wondered where you went, glad I found you, miss your TR on the other site, I hope it wasn't my fault, lol. You know me as Tuna Fisher but really Craig....

Hey, it is wonderful to see that you are posting your TRs here on WtW. You are in excellent company here. An adventurous lot, always ready to help and explore this great country of ours. I hope you continue to post your TRs. You have a way with words along with your photographs that illustrate your explorations so well. Happy trails.
Judy

Back
Top Bottom