SALINE VALLEY HOT SPRINGS, December, 2016

GroovyDad

I cheated winter for a few days and escaped to the Saline Valley, where I soaked, napped, read, hiked and soaked some more. S.V. is almost holy in my book.

SV.jpg

Here's a link to my blog post:

SALINE VALLEY HOT SPRINGS

Holy in my book too. It is a very special place. Rejuvenates the soul...well nature in general does that but Saline is even better. Fingers crossed I get the time off over new years.

Such a small world. While I've not met Mark, the guy with the flippac, I've had keyboard communications with him on Tacomaworld. His trip report starts here:https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads/diet-taco-trying-to-keep-things-light.409330/page-21#post-13682091
Lots of good stuff there. Not only for Tacoma folk but all of us here on WTW. I'd bet when the time comes he will move up to a FWC/Popup same as I did and the famous tacodoc did as well.

Thank you for sharing your blog report. I can almost taste the Coppertop BBQ!

Mr. Groovy, great timing on visiting the springs! Somehow I suspect you might be applying for camp host when Lee retires. Great trip, thanks for letting us come along!

Thanks groovy dad for you trip report. Sounds and looks like you had a pleasurable time. Makes us looking forward to our time there.
Russ

Sent from my iPhone using Wander The West

hoyden said:
Fantastic! Bummed I missed you on this one, but looks like you had a great time! Yay!
yes, maybe next time

Sent from my SM-G920V using Wander The West mobile app

Thanks mucho for this TR, cheating winter will have new meaning to us in Boise after leaving Arizona. And what a way to cheat hah, I love it. Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom