Sawtooths

When you say early September does that mean the Labor Day weekend? Sooner?

I'll be swinging through Idaho August 27 or 28, but I could be persuaded to hang around for a bit. That is under the presumption that I would be invited :)

Thanks,

Tom

Glad to see that this is still being kicked around. I have been playing around with my work schedule and think I could possibly pull off a trip to the Sawtooths. The window for me would be between September 3 and September 9th. Still a few details to work out but at least it is a possibility.

Cort

Hay, busboy 66. Nobody invites me to any of these. I just show up and bring my trash from home to hide in other peoples campers. :rolleyes:

mike

Hay, busboy 66. Nobody invites me to any of these. I just show up and bring my trash from home to hide in other peoples campers. :rolleyes:

mike

As I discovered :mad:
Guess that's the problem with having too much storage :D

Glad to see that this is still being kicked around. I have been playing around with my work schedule and think I could possibly pull off a trip to the Sawtooths. The window for me would be between September 3 and September 9th. Still a few details to work out but at least it is a possibility.

Cort

Sorry but those dates just aren't going to fly with me - it's the GF's birthday. If you can swing the following week I could probably do it.

Sorry but those dates just aren't going to fly with me - it's the GF's birthday. If you can swing the following week I could probably do it.

I guess it is back to the planning table

I will see what I can do.

Cort

When you say early September does that mean the Labor Day weekend? Sooner?

I'll be swinging through Idaho August 27 or 28, but I could be persuaded to hang around for a bit. That is under the presumption that I would be invited :)

Thanks,

Tom

We won't be out there that early but you are certainly welcome if it works out!

Back
Top Bottom