Scissor Steps

Funstini

Advanced Member
Hi people .........

Have a high camper to get into. I was looking at a 4 or 5 scissor step, but looking for steps made out of expanded metal, so the steps won't get clogged up with mud. Anyone know where I can find them ..... not having much luck?

Thanks

My Yankee Buddy bought a set up here in B.C. I believe he too had a hard time. I have to call him today any hoot and will ask him. I will ask him if the good ones are now aval. down south. Where is home for u? He is Wa.

Just hung up from him. He did buy them at a RV shop in Wa.
These are made in Victoria, "HiJackers" made by Victoria Ind. He said that they are great and heavy duty.
Hope this is some help to ya.....................

ps he thinks he paid $300. for the 5 step.

Just hung up from him. He did buy them at a RV shop in Wa.
These are made in Victoria, "HiJackers" made by Victoria Ind. He said that they are great and heavy duty.
Hope this is some help to ya.....................

ps he thinks he paid $300. for the 5 step.

Thanks for the help. I live in Reno, NV. I notice there is a lot of "free shipping" these days so I'll check it out. I ended up putting my tailgate back on the truck because the camper hung over the bed and bumper a foot. I was thinking if I back into something or was hit from the back I would rather dent the tailgate instead of the camper. I think it's going to work out pretty good. Now I have a small platform and something to secure the scissor steps on.

Thanks again.

Added note, He did say there are some that are not as good, weak wobbley etc. these are doubled up down the sides.
Much safer etc. Of course all alum.
No problem

I guess it is not expanded metal, it's more like perforated metal. The kind "cat walks" are made of. Funny I can't seem to find them, seems they would be far superior to just solid metal. Would not clog-up with mud and would make it easy to close. Not to mention the fact it would decrease the slipping factor. Still think it's a good idea. Guess we should start making them.

www.hijacker.com

250-386-6231

email info@hijacker.com

Victoria B.C. out fit. They should tell your who has them where you live.

Talked to couple others with them and they too say they are the best. Have had others, scary.

Hope this is some help to u.

Tork-Lift makes (or sells) them too ...

http://www.torklift.com/p.php?w_page=glowstep

I have these and love them. Very heavy duty.

Thats them. Never seen the glow in the dark, but a great idea. I will get my buddy some glow in the dark stickers for his. Its amazing what a little wine will do to your vision. ha ha

Back
Top Bottom