Hi Frank!

good point and I messaged him twice after he told me that he "thinks" its sold. But later that night i saw his post was marked SOLD and he stopped answering me :(

Ben, i took a look at that ad. great find! He is selling a bit on the high side and for an odd reason to me; listed it as "no manufacture structure warranty..." Think that is due to it being a 2021 and warranty period ran out on a new camper already? I messaged that seller too so we will see where that goes. Thank you again for all the help! I keep looking on this side of the country but it would appear they either are not as popular or everyone is hanging onto theirs.
Keeping on the search! I'll let you guys know if i find one. :)

I also found it strange that there isn't any structural warranty.
Is this a leftover 2021 or a used one?
Seems like if it was a "new" never been sold that it would still
have a warranty.

Keep looking.
Frank

Hi Frank!
I know!! i too thought that was odd there wasn't a structural warranty. I jumped on Scouts site to see if it maybe just ran out or why that would be true, but found Scout has a 3 year warranty on its product.
I also noticed in his pics of the inside of the camper, he is missing the burner and the dometic fridge. I know these are add on options to the Scout; however, for the 29$K asking price he wants, i would have expected those features to be there.

synced up with your advice, still looking.

quick update everyone - so my prayers were answered! :) tomorrow i should be taking delivery of a Yoho. Turns out a dealership called me with a deal that fell through on them. So i should be very happy tomorrow and looking forward to having it on the truck.
anyone interested in a pic when it gets on? I am thinking i can't be the only guy out here with a rambox bed.....or am i? Making me the only one to be naïve enough to keep it :) Silly me,

tennselr8 said:
quick update everyone - so my prayers were answered! :) tomorrow i should be taking delivery of a Yoho. Turns out a dealership called me with a deal that fell through on them. So i should be very happy tomorrow and looking forward to having it on the truck.
anyone interested in a pic when it gets on? I am thinking i can't be the only guy out here with a rambox bed.....or am i? Making me the only one to be naïve enough to keep it :) Silly me,
Congrats on the camper.Yes photos are required. Nice that it all worked out.
Enjoy your camper and your up coming trip.
Frank

Ok everyone! Picked it up and the YoHo is everything I was hoping it would be. If anyone has a rambox configuration then this would work perfectly.
Also as a bonus… the rambox compartments actually fit and work!! They don’t lift all the way up (I didn’t expect them to) but they work enough for me to grab the gear I have there.
I’ll figure out how to attach pictures here and show you what it looks like.
The tailgate closes so I don’t have to take that off; which creates a platform to step out to when camped.

Sounds like all's working out.
Great to hear.

I post my pictures out of"photos" on my Apple to desktop then to the post.
Use the "Full Editor" option on the bottom right of the post page.
When you are in the new post go to "more reply options"
that will take you to where you can attach photos from Desktop.
Frank

Thank you for the pro tip on posting pictures!!
So here it is, some where when i picked it up...the other two are some with the Arizona desert as a backdrop.
I have a pic of the Ramboxes working so if you have a bed with those, i can recommend highly this is the camp for you.
On the floor of my truck bed is a 2" dense foam insulation board. A 4x8 cut down to size. On top of that foam board is a Horse stall mat from Tractor Supply...a 4x6. All fits perfectly in this bed and supports the weight of the camp easily.
let me know any further questions i can answer! (given my relatively rookie experience with it :) )

Attachments

• RamboxDriverSide.JPG
    RamboxDriverSide.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 101
  • RamboxResize.jpg
    RamboxResize.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 117
  • ShopImage.JPG
    ShopImage.JPG
    86 KB · Views: 115
  • ArizonaDesert.JPG
    ArizonaDesert.JPG
    93 KB · Views: 104
Thanks for the photos.
Hope my way of posting photos helped.There are other ways but this has always worked for me.

You sure don't have much room between the cabover and the truck cab roof.

Great that you can use the Ram Boxes. Helps with storage of items not used often.

Enjoy your trip .
Frank

tennselr8 said:
Thank you for the pro tip on posting pictures!!
So here it is, some where when i picked it up...the other two are some with the Arizona desert as a backdrop.
I have a pic of the Ramboxes working so if you have a bed with those, i can recommend highly this is the camp for you.
On the floor of my truck bed is a 2" dense foam insulation board. A 4x8 cut down to size. On top of that foam board is a Horse stall mat from Tractor Supply...a 4x6. All fits perfectly in this bed and supports the weight of the camp easily.
let me know any further questions i can answer! (given my relatively rookie experience with it :) )
Looks good! Glad you were able to find one.

I currently have an older FWC as a stopgap while I continue my hunt for a used Hawk. I keep getting beat to the punch on a hawk and they are often going for more than I think they're worth... As a result, I'm now reconsidering a new Scout Yoho which was the camper I was most interested in before the hawk.

Would you mind taking one dimension for me? I'm curious what the bedrail clearance is as I poorly marked up in the attached picture. I can't find this anywhere on the webs.

Thanks!

Attachments

• 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    108.8 KB · Views: 76
@ben_1987 - Hi Ben! Happy to take that measurement for you and get something exact. I remember going through this same question when i was working with the dealership. If I remember correctly, the measurement is 21" However, i will be going out again this weekend and can get you the exact one.
My bedrail is 17" and when conversing with my dealership, we both agreed that a slight lift would give me the clearance to get my arm in there to hook up the tie down.

is this helpful? I pulled it off the truck tonight but will be going out again this weekend with it.

tennselr8 said:
@ben_1987 - Hi Ben! Happy to take that measurement for you and get something exact. I remember going through this same question when i was working with the dealership. If I remember correctly, the measurement is 21" However, i will be going out again this weekend and can get you the exact one.
My bedrail is 17" and when conversing with my dealership, we both agreed that a slight lift would give me the clearance to get my arm in there to hook up the tie down.

is this helpful? I pulled it off the truck tonight but will be going out again this weekend with it.
Thanks for the response. Scout actually got back to me pretty quickly and they said the clearance is 25" but might drop down to 24" for 2023. The cab clearance, which I also found difficult to find online, is 43". Just for those looking up scout yoho dimensions that arent listed on their website.

Back
Top Bottom