Self Contained Models are no more?

frosty_1

Advanced Member
Looks like FWC has removed the Self Contained Models from their website? I wonder what's up? Redesign? Too involved(too much labor) to produce any longer? Stan, any insight?

That is what it looks like both Hawk and Grandby

Screen+Shot+2013-11-28+at+9.59.22+AM.png

Screen+Shot+2013-11-28+at+10.00.11+AM.png

Frosty_1 said:
Looks like FWC has removed the Self Contained Models from their website? I wonder what's up? Redesign? Too involved(too much labor) to produce any longer? Stan, any insight?
I was just at the factory last Friday and it appeared they were still offering it. Strange.

Looks like all of the Keystone models and all of the hard side models have the same message as well. What exactly were the self contained models? Grey and black water tanks maybe?

CWD

Its all good.

The self-contained items are an option, not a specific model.

We are still building them.

If you choose the front dinette seating you can get just that, inside shower, inside cassette toilet, or both.

We are having someone revamp our website ASAP.

The previous webdesigner made it impossible for us to make chnages. I'm locked out because of the difficult back end coding.

: (

We are working on it.

The biggest changes ... no more Keystone Model, no more Hard Top Models..

I will post additional details & reason when I get back in the office.

Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Stan@FourWheel said:
Its all good.

The self-contained items are an option, not a specific model.

We are still building them.

If you choose the front dinette seating you can get just that, inside shower, inside cassette toilet, or both.

We are having someone revamp our website ASAP.

The previous webdesigner made it impossible for us to make chnages. I'm locked out because of the difficult back end coding.

: (

We are working on it.

The biggest changes ... no more Keystone Model, no more Hard Top Models..

Glad the website is being revamped. The current website although containing some nice pictures, seemed a little half baked. Hope she came through with her end of the deal. The FWC jackson website is much better http://www.fwcjh.com/

super doody said:
Glad the website is being revamped. The current website although containing some nice pictures, seemed a little half baked. Hope she came through with her end of the deal. The FWC jackson website is much better http://www.fwcjh.com/
Just looked at the Jackson site it is very well done.

I'm more curious about the fact that the mini/mid products page now lists both a Finch Cajita and an Eagle Cajita. I haven't seen many posts around the web about the Cajita since around 2011. Is this for real or is this some vestige of an older products page? I'm still curious about a simpler, lighter-weight FWC option.

Stan@FourWheel said:
Its all good.

You gotta love Stan.....Thanksgiving Day and he is putting out fires.
Thank you for all you do!

"No More Hard Tops" - Getting Ready For The Six Pac Line Maybe? ? ?

That is what it looks like to me. I am amazed at how many people walk up to me and talk about my camper. When I was looking (20 years) I would walk up to people with FWC's and talk to them. I didn't know how many people do that. I know a lot of people that talk about the Six Pac campers and would like to get one. The one that is most talked about is the cab high slide in with a table that makes down into a bed. I always wanted a Cab high with a table but I wanted the sides to flip out and they would be the bunks to sleep in. Now that I have my Hawk I don't need that but at one time i thought I would like it. Ron

Back
Top Bottom