Self Quarantine Things to Do

Yah, I was thinking the ceiling/roof of my Puma would be good enough for this camping season. Well, that season has been covidstruck, so that might be happening sooner rather than later!

Someday in the distant future................................

Grandpa, grandpa, tell us again about the great toilet paper famine of 2020!

AWG_Pics said:
I am about half to 2/3 of the way through building an album of our trip in February and early March. Do any of you recognize some of these locales? I will add some more photos to this link over the next week or so. (In between shoveling compost.)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/awg_pics/albums/72157713675177963

Tony
We recognize the majority of the places. Great job with the Gila Woodpecker. Nice photos!

to do.jpg

ski3pin said:
We recognize the majority of the places. Great job with the Gila Woodpecker. Nice photos!
Thanks to you and the Lady, Ski! It was big fun and we hope to get out again -- maybe this fall -- to the Chaco, Mesa Verde, etc ruins.

AWG_Pics said:
I am about half to 2/3 of the way through building an album of our trip in February and early March. Do any of you recognize some of these locales? I will add some more photos to this link over the next week or so. (In between shoveling compost.)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/awg_pics/albums/72157713675177963

Tony
Thanks for sharing your photos.
A lot of beautiful scenery.
I thing it's going to be a while before getting out again.
Frank

If you have access to the Disney channel checkout "The world according to Jeff Goldblum" episode 8 "RV's". No popup campers but its still interesting.

The Lady is on her knees in the kitchen scrubbing the baseboards clean. Yes, she even has an old toothbrush. My goodness these are desperate times. :)

If it ever warms up, I suspect I know what's in store for me. :)

ski3pin said:
The Lady is on her knees in the kitchen scrubbing the baseboards clean. Yes, she even has an old toothbrush. My goodness these are desperate times. :)

If it ever warms up, I suspect I know what's in store for me. :)
I am considering going full on Downton Abbey and polishing the silver. Haven't done it since I was shut in for a month due to wildfire smoke. When it warms up I have my veggie garden. And I am going to build a water feature. And anything else to put off the interior painting.

The Les Miserable was brilliant!

Something to look forward to.
Opening of the season for "Black Pebble Trout" in "Escarlata Robles Creek.
These are a very rear bread of trout.Only found in this creek.

IMG_4671.jpeg
Looking down stream.Some trout and a Herron.

IMG_4670.jpeg
Look close next to the log and you can see the trout.

Frank

Back
Top Bottom