Shop suggestions in the bay area (peninsula preferred)

cannuk

Advanced Member
I was wondering if those of you in the SF bay area had some recommendations for a reputable shop close to San Francisco (I would prefer the South bay/ peninsula area to the East bay). I just got a Hellwig helper spring kit but have neither the time nor the space (I live in the city with no driveway and park in the street) to install the kit myself. Most of the shops I find around here tend to be for basic auto repair and when I call asking about this kit they say "What the hell are helper springs?" Not a good start to the conversation. Any recommendations greatly appreciated.

Check out Four Wheel Parts. There is a shop in Oakland. You probably have one over there. The Oakland guys are great and do good work. There is also a shop is South City that installs the Aluminess bumpers. You can find them on the Aluminess site. I have never used them, but their Yelp reviews are mostly ok.

dakozicki said:
Check out Four Wheel Parts. There is a shop in Oakland. You probably have one over there. The Oakland guys are great and do good work. There is also a shop is South City that installs the Aluminess bumpers. You can find them on the Aluminess site. I have never used them, but their Yelp reviews are mostly ok.
Thanks! I found Proline accessories, which is over in the bay view. They just called and said that the install is done, I will see how it went tonight when I pick the truck back up. Ive heard good things about the Four Wheel parts shop. Its just getting across the damn bridge is always a pain in the butt :)

Back
Top Bottom