Sink Faucet Extender In A Hawk?

Wallowa

Double Ought
Does anyone know of an extender for the FWC sink faucet spigot? It needs to be more in the center of the sink and not so close to the back edge of the sink.

Thanks,

Phil

Phil - I had the same issue. I ended up simply replacing the faucet with a drop in chrome one. No mods needed. The replacement one I used also has a threaded spout to allow for hose connection. Happy with the end result.

FWC installed a marine faucet that pulls out on our 2014 Grandby. Great for washing your hair and doing the dishes.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Wander The West mobile app

DrJ said:
Phil,

Here's what I did. I really like it. I also can wash my hair in the sink in case I'm not too brave to do the outside shower.

http://www.wanderthewest.com/forum/topic/11429-pull-out-faucet-mod/?hl=%2Bpull+%2Bsink

Spot on why I need to extend it...my Bride was saving water [not using the outside shower] on our recent extended trip and she washed up using the sink...tough to rinse hair and the water tends to get on counter behind sink...

Thanks to all for suggestions...still looking for a simple screw on extension, but may go with the pull-out..

Phil

Back
Top Bottom