So Cal FWC Meet Up - Doheny State Beach- March 17th

Pax2525

Anyone who would like to join us feel free to meet us at Doheny State Beach on the far end (Hole in the Fence). There is a large flat area along the beach that has tons of parking. Don't know exact spot I'll park but will update when I get there. I'm planning on getting there before 3pm but we'll make that the official start time.

Feel free to bring the whole family. We'll plan on hanging out, having dinner, and camp fire. Free to come and go as you'd like.

Parking at Doheny is $15 for the day or you can pay hourly. If you have a State Park pass it's free. Enter through the main gate of Doheny and go past the campground. I'll try and park near the people overpass and use that as a landmark.

Doheny State Beach
25300 Dana Point Harbor Drive
Dana Point, CA 92629

Give us a comment if you're coming!

See also
https://www.facebook.com/events/184649275599704/

Wish our camper would be finished by then. We just drove through Dana Point this weekend. I worked there for years. Wish you the best on your beach camping.

Whether or not your camper is done, almost done, or not even ordered.... you are welcome to come. You can use this time to meet owners, ask questions or actually see a FWC. Feel free to join us

-Dave

Thank you Dave for the invite. If work time off permitted I would certainly be there! I will catch you on the next one.

Jon

Pax2525 said:
Whether or not your camper is done, almost done, or not even ordered.... you are welcome to come. You can use this time to meet owners, ask questions or actually see a FWC. Feel free to join us

-Dave
BYOB - Bring your own bib. It's always a good time drooling over others campers until yours is delivered.

Back
Top Bottom