So where does your dog sleep?

craig333

Riley's Human
Lots of pics but none of sleeping dogs in the camper. Mine sleeps up with me on my sleeping bag, keeping my feet warm. My husky (rip) slept on the floor (by choice).

It varies

The female usually sleeps in the cab and 1 or both males sleep on the bed by my feet. Come morning, when I make the first sound that I'm awake, it's a party on the bed and have a hard time clearing them so I can get up and open the door to let them out.

The one and only time we've taken our dogs with us was last October. It got down below 30 degrees that night with no heat. My wife and I had zipped our sleeping bags together and our 65lb redbone was tucked in neatly down at our feet. Our 18lb beagle was tucked up under my arm. That is until there was a sound....a furnace from the neighboring rv, a dog bark, leaves rustling. Needless to say, I didn't get much sleep. My wife on the other hand could sleep on the tarmac of the local international airport and people in the terminal would complain about the sound of her snoring.

But after all that, I still what to take the dogs with us. Hate the thought of kennelling them!

my dog sleeps on the floor. he likes it cold and prefers being next to an open window. he takes up most of the floor space....with only socks or barefoot you can "feel" around for floor to stand on.....he does not like being stepped on but does not complain much.

Yuma rarely makes any noise at night. But when he decides its time to get up (usually at daybreak) its time to get up.

Our aussie/sheltie mutt likes to sleep on the couch (closed) on the back half near the slider. I guess with the bed overhead it feels just like a big crate. I have put her on the bed with us (plenty big) and she sleeps fine unless a coyote or some noise makes her curious. She is unsure about the height of the bed though, not wanting to come to the edge where I can carry her down. She will sleep near the edge, but she gets timid when it comes time to get down.

Wherever she wants - it is her camper.

Ok, maybe the camper isn't the dog's, but she enjoys spending time in it as much as we do. We sleep up on the bunk and the dog sleeps on the couch. In fact, she is on the couch even when she isn't sleeping, as seen in the photo.

Attachments

• dog's bed.JPG
    dog's bed.JPG
    129.2 KB · Views: 271
ours sleep inside...pretty spoiled, but there gettin' old and i figure, what the hell :D ! there good though and its not that big of an issue...in the summer...never had the fwc in the winter though and i can imagine the condensation being much greater with the 2 of them in the rig...hmmmm :D ?

Mine seems to like the top bunk!

Attachments

• IMG_5471.jpg
    IMG_5471.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 184
Back
Top Bottom