Sold: 2009 FWC Fleet Camper

Your Mileage May Vary

Advanced Member
For Sale: 2009 Four Wheel Camper Fleet camper with most available accessories (Manufactured October ’09)

Camper has sold. It's gone to Colorado.

This fleet was originally $11,000. Same photos that he used as well...I almost bought this one myself. Why the price increase?

shear said:
This fleet was originally $11,000. Same photos that he used as well...I almost bought this one myself. Why the price increase?
As stated in the ad, I used many of the same photos. Not trying to hide anything.

I believe the owner was trying to sell his Taco and Fleet as a package deal. If the Fleet was offered for $11,000 it would have been a fantastic deal. The previous owner sold it to me for more than this. And I felt it was a fair deal considering the condition.

Shear, I'm happy to consider any reasonable offer you may want to extend.

Leaving for Flagstaff tomorrow (Monday) morning from Tampa. The plan is to drive through Tallahassee, Mobil, Jackson, Dallas, Amarillo, Albuquerque and Flagstaff. I hope to be at the Mormon Lake Lodge on Thursday afternoon. If you are interested in seeing the camper on my way through, call or text: 8 one three - 6 one three - 3 one 3 eight.

Due to rain, snow and cold temps, attendance at the Overland Expo was way down from previous years. There were a lot of people looking and inquiring, but no one bit. Consequently, the Fleet is back in Tampa and still for sale.

Back
Top Bottom