**SOLD** 2015 FWC Grandby Shell for Sale

Hey There SD
Sorry for the delay. I was on the Columbia doing a little salmon fishing......
I was on the Royal Star ,,,,,,the trip was ok. I only got two on board but they were nice, One was 180 lbs and the other was 200 lbs ! My processing bill was just over $780.00 !! Are you a longranger?

Old Man NMatsum said:
Hey There SD
Sorry for the delay. I was on the Columbia doing a little salmon fishing......
I was on the Royal Star ,,,,,,the trip was ok. I only got two on board but they were nice, One was 180 lbs and the other was 200 lbs ! My processing bill was just over $780.00 !! Are you a longranger?
I'm not a long ranger, maybe one day I'll do a multi day trip. How many days was the Royal Star trip?

180 and 200 are legit fish. Congrats. I have read how the processing fees are through roof, assuming you have a reservation and can even get your fish in.

Thanks! Amazing how hard they can pull! Even with reservations, there isn't a guarantee that you will be out that day. The processers are just swamped! Just be happy that you got your fish in and hope you get your fish back and not someone elses.....Yes, it happens..... I got some frozen fish back once,,,,, I took just fresh in to them....... I got some skipjack back once.... never took any skipjack in! I took some YT in and only got about half of it back! It is what it is! Prices this year were about $1.55/lb....The trip was a 7 day..... I've heard stories of people just leaving their fish on the sidewalk! I just do one trip a year. Too Much trouble! I've been doing it for quite a while. Started back in the 70's!! I'm in Oregon so I have a 2000 mile round trip! I have all my own gear so I have to drive and I bring the fish back fresh! Start making plans now! You won't be sorry! Good Luck! If you have any more questions, just send me a text...two zero eight, two three zero, zero seven one two.......The campers probably don't care about my fishing!

Back
Top Bottom