**SOLD** 2018 Grandby Flatbed Rig For Sale

Marblehead

Advanced Member
A long overdue bump and price drop.
$57,000 for truck and camper and if someone wants the Grandby only, I'll make a great deal on that.

Thanks again for looking.

TRUCK: 2015 Ford F-250 Supercab XLT gas 4WD 79,650 miles. Sumo Springs, Torklift Stable Loads and Hellwig Stabilizer Bar at the rear. The rear bench seat and front center seat have been removed and converted to storage. The seats are available. New battery 10/04/2019. New Michelin AT/2 at 76,520 miles. Truck and camper have always been garaged and on shore power.

CAMPER: 2018 Four Wheel Camper Grandby with Alu-Cab 270 degree Shadow Awn.
45-50 nights spent in the camper.
2 powered roof top vents, both reversible.
Flush Mount glass top sink/stove.
2 way fridge/freezer 85L.
Water heater with inside and outside showers.
Exterior LED lighting package.
Dual 6 volt batteries.
Mechanical jacks. 2X 10lb propane tanks.
King bed slide out option.
No toilet or heater.

The galley drain has been connected to the interior shower drain. Roof mounted Overland Solar 160W Semi-Flexible solar panel (OS160WF) connected to Bogart Engineering TM-2030 battery monitor and SC-2030 solar charger.
Unistrut rack on rear jack mounts currently holding a Trasharoo and a 3rd spare propane bottle.
Camper and Flatbed installed by Equipt Expedition Outfitters in Salt Lake City, UT. 08/23/2018
Awning installed by Juniper Overland, Arvada, CO. 05/16/2019

FLATBED: Norweld Deluxe Tray for long-bed full-size trucks.
Tray, mud guards, removable bed sides and tailgate, led lighting, 3 boxes and 1 water tank, 43L under tray water tank. Under tray rear storage drawer.

$62,000 for truck, camper and tray. Will sell the Grandby for $27,000

Questions, comments, specific pictures?? Let me know, thanks for viewing

Steve

IMG_0297a.JPGIMG_0242a.JPGIMG_1737a.JPGIMG_1773a.JPG

pvstoy said:
Very interesting design using electrical hardware for a back bracket. I like it!
thanks, readily accessible, stout and adjustable and probably a little heavy.

I am interested in your rig and new to Wander the West. How do I contact you? Thanks!

Hello, I send you a PM, I’m sure this has been sold but by the odd chance it’s still for sale let me know, thanks!

Hello, great looking setup. With full disclosure, this is my first post on the site. I just joined as I am currently looking for my next travel vehicle. I currently own a jeep wrangler with a Ursa Minor camper top conversion. I spent six months last year traveling and I’m at the point where I want something with a little bit more space. I have been scouring the FWC Facebook groups and this site.

You mentioned the cab interior seats being removed for storage. Do you have any pics of this? And just to confirm, the full vehicle is still for sale?

The camper has been sold. I still have and will be holding on to the truck and tray indefinitely.

Thanks for the interest in my rig.

Steve

Back
Top Bottom