** SOLD ** Custom ATC Flatbed Camper + Ford F250

He's been updating the main post to reflect his current price point. Honestly when you tally up where he's at currently is a pretty nice deal if that combo is of interest. A mid to low 20 thousand dollar truck, a grand for a fuel tank upgrade which is really damn nice to have that range flexibility, a few grand to add a UTE bed, $500-1000? on a bumper to deal with deer and such in the road. Then you factory in a stock camper of that age would likely be selling in the teens still. Pretty easy to get into the $40k+ plus range to put it together yourself and that is assuming all the components were easy to gather up and no labor involved...

Strongly agree with pods8 on this one. We have seen the truck and camper. Now is the time for somebody to jump on this great deal.

Aw, ok. I didn't realize he was updating the price on the main posting and not in subsequent postings.

Thanks!

When I think about how much I've sunk into mine since the purchase, all those upgrades and here this truck and camper is ready to roll for less? Its a heck of a deal for someone.

I tried to PM you but didn't get a response. Can you send me more details on your updated pricing, etc.?

Thanks,
Kevin

I responded to your pm over at expo same day. Try checking your inbox there again.

Strongly agree with pods8 on this one. We have seen the truck and camper. Now is the time for somebody to jump on this great deal.

Unbelievable deal on this great rig.

DD,

Am interested in your truck combo, but cannot tell from the build thread if the upper bunk can sleep two?

My GF and I sleep there but it might be too small for some couples. A standard slide out addition (like ATC and FWC use) could be added without much trouble.

Hey Dirty Dog, I've sent you a PM. Very interested in your rig. Please get in touch. Warmest Regards

:oops: If someone doesn't snatch this up I'll be amazed...

BTW, a few folks have asked on the bed size, might be helpful to take a measurement and post it up to answer that question and hopefully wrangle a buyer. Edit see you did on your expo link: "The bed is 47 inches deep and 79 inches wall to wall"

I've got quite a few interested people but they are all out of state. Expecting to close a deal soon.

Back
Top Bottom