Sold...

SLOJET

Advanced Member
IMG_3825.JPG

IMG_3823.jpg

IMG_3832.JPG

Well, it's time to move on and let go of my 2001 Hawk. This camper is in very clean condition. No wood rot, no oxidization, the paint has been touched up regularly, etc... I'm pretty particular about keeping my equipment in top shape. That being said here's the specs....

2001 Hawk that is one of the F250 models. This means it has an additional 2-3" cabover height over the standard Hawk model. I've had this on two different Dodge 2500's (1999 and 2009 model) and it has been just fine and never bothered me. I actually like it cause I can wash the truck with the camper on and still be able to clean the roof...

Extended cabover bed, three way fridge, 12gal water(I think that's the capacity), propane stove, sink with 1gpm elec pump and hand pump, rear flood lights, amber porch light, and two Thule bike skewer mounts and custom aluminum roof racks. The jacks are Rieco Titan hydraulic in fair shape, they had a ton of rust on them when I got them used and I have since stripped them and repainted them to make them look presentable.

The roof is the old fabric material and it does have some staining from a previous leak in the roof. The leak was in the front drivers side corner and if it sat in the rain a week it would leak maybe a cup of water. For some reason it never leaked while camping. Anyways, all of the exterior roof trim has been taken off, every screw in the roof has been removed and resealed, and I think I have taken care of it. (I had it under cover all winter, so I haven't tested it fully.) The interior is very clean and in good shape. The lift panels are all in good shape, but the contact paper covering is peeling in spots. It hasn't bothered me enough to get up there and put new paper on it. All the seat covers have been washed in the last 3 months and are in good shape.

I think that about covers it..... Any questions, let me know.

$7000 in San Luis Obispo, CA

Regards,
Dave
805- five five zero - nine two six eight

I am only available to sell the camper through this Monday 5/6. After that I am back on the road for work through the 20th of May and it will have to wait till then unfortunately.

Pictures are here https://picasaweb.google.com/dbrjet/2001FWCHAWK?authuser=0&feat=directlink
2001FWCHAWK

Back
Top Bottom