Sourcing aluminum trim

For future reference. Prices from one of the camper Mfg's as of 4/2013 is $5.61ft for the U Channel and $2.49ft for the L Metal.

SLOJET, this may not help much but in the Sacramento area (on kind of an oldtime RV row) there is a small shop that carries all kinds of RV and camper metal. I don't remember the name, sorry, but it is right next to Allied Trailer Supply on El Camino Ave. in Sacramento. Perhaps you can call Allied and get the name. Maybe they can lead you to a counterpart in your area.

Allied Trailer

RV Dr. George?

Barber RV in Ventura might be closer (they do RV repairs).
Talk to the "Service" guys, not the "Parts" people.

Or, Marty & Jeff on your next trip north to ATC.
Maybe you don't need much and shipping could be reasonable?

Thanks, I'll give them a shot. I talked to Jeff at ATC this morning, that's where i got the pricing. I'm looking at about $100 worth of trim to replace the L metal. I pulled all the old and tried stripping it and cleaning it up, but its pretty hammered and not worth the effort unfortunately. I going to look around a little more and if i cant find it cheaper, Ill just order from ATC. Thanks for the links, I wish i was closer to SAC so I could just drop by and get all the odd parts I need.

FWC had the best deal on the trim. $10 per 8' stick and shipping was very reasonable. I tried everywhere to find this stuff, but it's not a common bend or dimension for extruded aluminum.

Back
Top Bottom