Stealth Camping, need two fans?

flinchlock

The ATC Cougar I have on order, I added an extra powered vent over the bed. :D :eek:

If I am stealth camping (camper closed), I assume the extra vented fan over the bed, will not be useable, because it would be covered, on top of the covers.

Anyone have both vents powered? Help when stealth camping??

Mike

I have A FWC so I can't speak for ATC, but my fan is in the rear vent. I've found that if I need air on me when I'm in the upper bunk I can open the front vent and pull air in with the rear vent fan. Also I like having the fan closer to the stove to use as a exhaust fan. Another plus with putting the fan in the rear vent is a little less noise when sleeping in the upper bunk. I hope this helps with your decision making.

Cheers,

Mike

I have A FWC so I can't speak for ATC, but my fan is in the rear vent. I've found that if I need air on me when I'm in the upper bunk I can open the front vent and pull air in with the rear vent fan. Also I like having the fan closer to the stove to use as a exhaust fan. Another plus with putting the fan in the rear vent is a little less noise when sleeping in the upper bunk. I hope this helps with your decision making.
THIS forum is the best I have ever belonged to!

I thank you very much for your thoughts.

Mike

i have two fans as well.....i had two shur-flos installed....VERY thankful i did that!
but youre right...can use the forward unit if the top is down.

Back
Top Bottom