Steps again

Do they detach fairly easily?

Yeah theres a small bracket that is bolted on permanently and the stairs attach to it with two pins.

Yeah theres a small bracket that is bolted on permanently and the stairs attach to it with two pins.

Where did you get those steps DirtyDog? I was think of something like that...but I'd have to offset them to the right somehow since I generally have my trailer attached while using my FWC.

gallery_2_125_38545.jpg

Excellent, DD!
smile.gif

And very suitable for a grand entrance:
"And finally...we see Mr. Dirty Dog emerging from his custom built camper, slowly descending that magnificent staircase down to the campground below and the waiting throngs of the October Black Rock Rally. Look -- he's waving! Listen to them cheer!!"
biggrin.gif

jk!
smile.gif

Lots of fantastic(al) ideas in this thread but I went with the scissor steps. The 4 step was the perfect height and mounted easily to the flatbed.

gallery_2_125_38545.jpg

Looks good but where are the hand rails?

"And finally...we see Mr. Dirty Dog emerging from his custom built camper, slowly descending that magnificent staircase down to the campground below and the waiting throngs of the October Black Rock Rally. Look -- he's waving! Listen to them cheer!!"

"Oh! Missed that last step. That's got to hurt. Probably shouldn't have had that fourth Pliney." ;)

Could we see???

Show up at the Black Rock Rally and you probably will.
It'll be closer to you in Carson than almost anyone else.
smile.gif

Could we see???

:oops: Please, those attending the Black Rock Gathering have all your cameras and video equipment ready to capture the events.

Back
Top Bottom