Still searching

aaestrad

Advanced Member
Hi,
We are still in the market for a used popup camper for our 2004 Chevy Silverado 1500 truck. Anyone have any leads? We are itching to do some winter camping. We would drive anywhere in the west.

Hi,
We are still in the market for a used popup camper for our 2004 Chevy Silverado 1500 truck. Anyone have any leads? We are itching to do some winter camping. We would drive anywhere in the west.

I have a 2005 Hawk. It's a shell model with lots of extras. Furnace, couch, aux. battery, extended bed, lift assist, couch, rear flood lights, steps to roof, roof rack, and awning. I am 1 hour north of Santa Barbara. 805/4553901. Thanks, Terri

I have a 2005 Hawk. It's a shell model with lots of extras. Furnace, couch, aux. battery, extended bed, lift assist, couch, rear flood lights, steps to roof, roof rack, and awning. I am 1 hour north of Santa Barbara. 805/4553901. Thanks, Terri

Hi,
What year and how much are you selling it for? Thanks for the reply

$7500.

Hi,
What are you doing up this early??? :) Do you have interior pictures?

Hi,
What are you doing up this early??? :) Do you have interior pictures?

I was up early from the stress of making the decision to sell my truck and camper, It doesn't have a fridge, I had planned to order an Engle 12 volt fridge, there's a 12 volt outlet next to the thermastat. I don't have pics but will try to get that together today. The interior is in great shape! Outside is in good shape, no dents or dings. The jack mounts have rust but the entire camper is is great shape. Are you interested? Terri

I was up early from the stress of making the decision to sell my truck and camper, It doesn't have a fridge, I had planned to order an Engle 12 volt fridge, there's a 12 volt outlet next to the thermastat. I don't have pics but will try to get that together today. The interior is in great shape! Outside is in good shape, no dents or dings. The jack mounts have rust but the entire camper is is great shape. Are you interested? Terri

Well, we just bought a 2004 Hawk, but it doesn't have the extended bed. We put a 3 way fridge, fan , and electric pump/battery etc. on it. So, we have already spent a bit, and wouldn't want to go through that again. I should just be happy with the deal we got, but I am always still searching... Thank you for considering me. Had we not already bought one, I would have been all over that camper. alicia

Hey! I have an Engel MT45, brand new still in the sealed box, never used, for sale. I decided to go a different route.

Cool, How much$$$. ? Terri

I have a 2007 Hawk that we're selling. Asking price is $8500.00. It's very clean, non-smoker and loaded with most options. Located in Brentwood, CA. (NorCal 94513) If interested, I'll post up the build list tonight.

Edit: Just saw you purchased one. Should have read the complete thread ;)

I have a 2007 Hawk that we're selling. Asking price is $8500.00. It's very clean, non-smoker and loaded with most options. Located in Brentwood, CA. (NorCal 94513) If interested, I'll post up the build list tonight.

Edit: Just saw you purchased one. Should have read the complete thread ;)

Mark, I have had a 2005 Hawk since it was new, I love the camper. I just purchased a new truck and trying to workout the details with putting it on the new truck because it's a different model and size than my previous truck. You'll have no trouble selling your Hawk, there's very few on the market used. Have a great day. Terri

Back
Top Bottom