Summer 2017 Massachusetts to MT and Back, Lots of pics

takesiteasy said:
Josh, check to be sure your Google photo album is set to public view. If you don't want to share all your photos you can make an album with the ones you want to share and set it to public view.
I think I figured that out too, thanks, Google seems to want you to email shared Albums, but like you said, I put together a few and then tried it. I think I will start again. We had an amazing 9,200 mile trip and finally have the time to share it out.
Josh

Well, stick with it- you will figure it out. We will all enjoy seeing your photos and hearing about the trip. Good luck. I use Google Photos as well and it works well for me.

Edit: I have had trouble recently linking to Google photos from here. Seems like it used to work but doesn't anymore. :(

OK, I was able to make 50 pics/videos into a movie and post on Youtube.
This is part 1, July 5 to about July 13. We made a stop on Martha's Vineyard to finish up prep work on the truck and camper and then ditched the dog with friends on Cape Cod, then took about 4 days to get to Colorado. There, we met up with my cousin and headed up into the mountains for a few days. I'll post another video covering Colorado to Mt.
Hope you enjoy.

Is there a way to embed?

Back
Top Bottom