Table for one!

Mic

Advanced Member
Well I camp mostly by my self and after a couple of trips I came up with a table for me!! I can turn it in well three ways...even four...
Holds my computer, dinner or book. I might make the wood table top just a bit larger I will see after a couple more trips out...
Breaks down and stores under the seat. Very light weight.

Attachments

• T 1.jpeg
    T 1.jpeg
    116.4 KB · Views: 285
  • T 2.jpeg
    T 2.jpeg
    102.7 KB · Views: 273
  • T 3.jpeg
    T 3.jpeg
    108.6 KB · Views: 270
  • T 4.jpeg
    T 4.jpeg
    149 KB · Views: 250
Looks good. After my maiden voyage, I realized that my table was way too big and I'll be scaling it down considerably. I think your table will work well.

Thanks for showing the metal before pic. I didn't realized you fabricated the entire thing.
Looks VERY well built. You could probably do a table dance for one on it.

No shame in building a table for one. It makes sense, if that's how you primarily travel. I've envisioned an Adirondack chair in my shell build

Mic said:
I might make the wood table top just a bit larger I will see after a couple more trips out...
Based on your design. It looks as though it would be very easy to build a top similar to the one in the attachment. If the hinge was on the side where the table currently mounts it would actually help to evenly distribute the weight. The support is certainly strong enough.

Attachments

• Edwardian Satinwood Hinged Breakfast Table Or Dining Table from piatik on Ruby Lane.jpg
    Edwardian Satinwood Hinged Breakfast Table Or Dining Table from piatik on Ruby Lane.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 188
Bill D said:
Based on your design. It looks as though it would be very easy to build a top similar to the one in the attachment. If the hinge was on the side where the table currently mounts it would actually help to evenly distribute the weight. The support is certainly strong enough.
Apparently your photo didn't get loaded properly. There is a very small sliver and nothing happens when you click on it.

Mic said:
One more picture.

Well I camp mostly by my self and after a couple of trips I came up with a table for me!! I can turn it in well three ways...even four...
Holds my computer, dinner or book. I might make the wood table top just a bit larger I will see after a couple more trips out...
Does the base detach easily?

longhorn1 said:
Apparently your photo didn't get loaded properly. There is a very small sliver and nothing happens when you click on it.
I think it may be your web browser. I can see it on my end.
Check pop ups disabled, ability to open another window within a window.... something like that in your browser security settings.

I'll try to post it in a different fashion, later today.

Nice. The table in my side dinette Eagle is just about right for one, especially when I use my laptop to edit photos, and I wouldn't want a much bigger table in there - smaller is better. ;)

This is the base, the arm/leg just slides into this, then the table slides into the top of the arm/leg!

Attachments

• T 8.jpeg
    T 8.jpeg
    42 KB · Views: 165

Back
Top Bottom