Texas Avid Outdoors annual expo here in Texas

XJINTX

Just returned from the 5th annual TAO Expo here in Texas and we had FWC's there :) Dave Jensen was a vendor here and had two of his on display but we had others. Our numbers are increasing... and people like them! I'm working on a just FWC get together but this was fun.

Attachments

• mine_1.jpg
    mine_1.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 108
  • Alex_1.jpg
    Alex_1.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 108
  • Alex_Ray_1.jpg
    Alex_Ray_1.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 129
  • Nick_1.jpg
    Nick_1.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 131
  • drone.jpg
    drone.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 112
  • Laud_1.jpg
    Laud_1.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 98
It was a great time with some great people! Bailey and I thoroughly enjoyed the ac unit on my Eagle for an afternoon nap during the 96* Texas heat. Looking forward to camping with y'all again soon Roger!

-Alex

How did I miss this? Was it posted on this site? Oh well, next year. Need to adjust the date for cooler weather.

Beach it's normally the first weekend of October... next year it should be back to that date. Texas Avid Outdoors has other commitments so that is a good date for them. It's a lot of work for them even though they now have a pretty good system. The Arkansas Rendezvous is October too so for attendees and Vendors they try and have them a couple weekends apart.

Thanks for the info, will have to set aside that date next year. Where in Ark do they meet? One of my favorite states for camping.

The Arkansas Rendezvous is at Byrd's Adventure Center this year. It has been at a couple other locations in the past but I think they are set with Byrd's but not sure.

Back
Top Bottom