The Acoustic Thread - What are you listening to?

Wandering Sagebrush said:
Uilleann Pipes

There are few sounds that can make you cry and that is one. Something about the low vibration. Our family has a long list of these songs and one nephew who plays. Thanks for posting.

I had a flashback to this song as I was working on my SW trip blog. Junior is a unique and talented guy!

Ian Tyson was one of my favorite singer/songwriters, and this cover by Templeton Thompson of Someday Soon is to my mind the best I’ve ever heard.

Since we’ve drifted into different instruments, here’s a documentary about Marc Savoy (Savoy Accordions) and Cajun music. If you like zydeco, you might enjoy this.

My husband and I very much enjoy this music thread. Here is one of our favorites. The group is AJ Lee and Blue Summit.

kramme said:
My husband and I very much enjoy this music thread. Here is one of our favorites. The group is AJ Lee and Blue Summit.

Local favorites here in my neck of the woods. AJ has been working her magic since she was a child. It's been fun watching her grow up and evolve into such a wonderful light for the industry. We even had her play in our back yard for the locals only, neighborhood party. What a treat!

GO AJ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom