The Colorado Trip Summer 2010

Ted, you are really a first class fellow!

Boy, if I had a nickel for every time I've heard that, I'd have, uh, umm, a nickel.

Thanks, Ski, and your Peets is still gauranteed as well. Might not be brewed yet as we don't drink coffee and don't have a way to brew it, but I'm guessing a true coffee drinker like yourself will have that area covered.

Ted, it would be an honor to share our desired brews with you sometime!

Also, I have updated the report with a few photos of the boys' triumph on Mount Harvard.

DD, yes Stew is one tough old geezer.

Stew, and friends, on top of Elbert in his pre-geezer days.

gallery_172_19_137779.jpg

Stew, and friends, on top of Elbert in his pre-geezer days.

Just unloaded the truck from a Labor Day adventure and called the Lady over to check out your photo. Looking good there my friend! Looks like Fastshot would have wanted to be along on that trip. :rolleyes:

Just unloaded the truck from a Labor Day adventure and called the Lady over to check out your photo. Looking good there my friend! Looks like Fastshot would have wanted to be along on that trip. :rolleyes:

I'd hiked to the top of Mt Elbert and then some people from Kansas came up who forced me to take most of my clothes off! Yes, 3pin, it was a Fastshot moment.

But I think he was a geezer even back in 1990, eh?

ski, I truly enjoyed this write-up... a perfect blend of prose, photos, dialogue, scenery, adventure, fishing, humor and history... It just doesn't get any better than that.

I appreciate the time you put into putting together such a well detailed report with your stellar photos. Thanks too for the tip about the dispersed camping near Great Basin NP!

- Cheers

Back
Top Bottom