The Hodaka guy tacoma/swift build for sale again

scottpyro

Advanced Member
I was set on building the rig after following his detailed ground up project. Then one day he decided to sell. I jumped on it and it's incredible. I'm buying property and am selling it. I need a higher capacity to tow with. The work, research, time spent is priceless. Not many shops would do this quality if any. If you have the money it's yours. Please dont waste our time. I dont want to separate it. One off perfect rig. Scott 818 335 8241. Read Tom's build. It's all 100% true.

location, price, current mileage, any additions all make the sale easier. You could also link the old build from Tom to help your sale. Without any of this, this post is basically a huge waste of your own time.

I've had calls regarding ad, I'll update the info it's in Oxnard Ca. The price and info from Tom's build and Ad stay pretty close, I put some miles driving it home from Washington took the scenic route and a few ski runs to Mammoth. Call me if your interested

scottpyro said:
I've had calls regarding ad, I'll update the info it's in Oxnard Ca. The price and info from Tom's build and Ad stay pretty close, I put some miles driving it home from Washington took the scenic route and a few ski runs to Mammoth. Call me if your interested
You have an interesting sales technique.

Back
Top Bottom