The Hog Festival..

So ATFBob, Your saying that gray haired guy in the baseball cap is "the Fisherman"??

"THe Fisherman" that I hung out with last week, and posted on his computer from his living room, is a dark haired, heavy set guy about 40!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:who the hell is the gray haired guy in the ballcap????

That's just what he looked like after all the work to get this pig fest setup. To quote the fisherman: "If all kids were as good as TT's, I might have had some of my own!"

Well, ya know..It might have been Fishermans DAD...

He must have borrowed the Newf's and his Toyota while the real fisherman was
out fishing....

He did seem way too nice for the fisherman that posts on here...

Crap...methinks we got hosed..

Bob, we forgot the airbag center piece, must have been that bottle of airplane gas you were carrying around. Anybody heard from George lately? I'm getting kinda worried.

That's just what he looked like after all the work to get this pig fest setup. To quote the fisherman: "If all kids were as good as TT's, I might have had some of my own!"

I beat them often,but not as much as the wife

don't worry, it was pistachios.

Do you live under a rock? before pistachios it was peanuts, it's nice to know we have such a safe food supply, another good reason to eat FISH.

Hey Salty
Doesn't get any easier does it?

I spent most of the day a the doctor, not related to the Hog I hope.

I finally got my pictures downloaded and I'm embarassed to post them after seeing Aaron's and Bob's. I guess when you're working with cameras the final result reflects the price of the equipment.
Anyway you've seen enough pig so I'll just post one of the humpfest and Salty with his kids.

Dick

Attachments

• 100_2147.jpg
    100_2147.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 271
  • 100_2165.jpg
    100_2165.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 272
I finally got my pictures downloaded and I'm embarassed to post them after seeing Aaron's and Bob's. I guess when you're working with cameras the final result reflects the price of the equipment.
Anyway you've seen enough pig so I'll just post one of the humpfest and Salty with his kids.

Dick

Actually Dick, a fancy camera has nothing to do with better pictures...it just allows you a bit more flexibility than a point and shoot...Your pictures are great...Thanks for posting.

You guys keep buying the fancy cameras. I just picked a an old nikon coolpix L4 with a 512 for twenty bucks on ebay. Thanks for bringing the prices down for me :thumb:

The Guest of Honor looked Great

Great Post folks. The Pig Box AKA Cajun Micro-wave works great. You can Build them with Removable sides so the Base is a Server Board.

Back
Top Bottom