The Landscape Photography Thread

buckland said:
Frank we had it thick here yesterday but the rains washed it away. Went to Burnt Hill Blueberries in Heath MA on VT border. We are blessed to live rural.... 10 pounds to flash freeze for the winter pancakes and muffins. they are low bush small and sweet like in AK. We have 6 high bush BB's at the house ...size of quarters... but best to eat asap.
We love blueberries.We are lucky here we get supplied from a lot of places.
Local (west coast) and import.That gives a almost year round supply.
Enjoy the clear skies.
Frank

Drone shot of the camper on a backroad somewhere in Utah. Took this on an extended trip this past October.

Drone%20Dirt%20Road%20%281%20of%201%29-X4.jpg

Shot from camp at Sublime Point, north rim of the Grand Canyon.

Grand%20Cyn%20Panorama%20%281%20of%201%29-X2.jpg

Hunters Moon from camp in the desert SW.
Full%20Moon%20%281%20of%201%29-X2.jpg

Nice, Steve. Kind of a alpenglow thing going on there!

The rain has backed off here, so I will go out and see what I can shoot tomorrow.

I was told by an ole timer that clouds that look like horse tails portends rain within 24 hours.

I was taught mare's tails are a sign of an approaching front. It seems, for us, they are just sneaking by, teasing us, and not delivering any precipitation. I want the whole horse. :)

buckland said:
I was told by an ole timer that clouds that look like horse tails portends rain within 24 hours.

Casa Escarlata Robles Too said:
Fat chance here.Maybe in a couple weeks.
Frank

buckland said:
Oh Well ...weather stuff is local... must be a NE thing

May well bring rain, but with those so high & the air mass so dry, it may take a while for any precip to survive the trip to the ground.

Paul

Back
Top Bottom