The pig

the fisherman

Big Time
On friday Im ordered an 80-90# pig, it should be enough. Bo says if nobody shows up no problem, he'll just eat it for lunch. One more thing, if you show up here wanting to talk about air bags I'm going to throw you out.

you're just that kind of a guy!

nowadays, not too many people are as conscientious as you, so it's gratifying there will be no name calling at your place...so which airbag around here were you worried about?:p

nowadays, not too many people are as conscientious as you, so it's gratifying there will be no name calling at your place...so which airbag around here were you worried about?:p

Something I hadn't thought of; I guess it's possible that I could end up with air bags up to my eyeballs.

I should know by tomorrow night if I will be heading that way. My airbag light is on in the truck, if that some sort of omen:confused:

Fisherman... hopefully you ordered the Tofu too! By the way there may be two of us. After my wife saw that you had Newfies.. she is headed to work on Monday to see if she can get some time off. Beth did say that she didn't want to hang around with a bunch of air bags... so hopefully it will not offend anyone if she just hangs out with Bo. (she just put her Newfie/Lab down last weekend)

Back
Top Bottom