Truck Bed Mat

Fitwon

Advanced Member
I need to purchase a high quality bed mat for my 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab. Is there a bed mat that is superior to others on the market? I like to buy quality the first time. Is there a thickness or design that I should look for? My truck bed is 6' 4" long.

Thanks for any coaching on this matter. :unsure:

I purchased mine at the local truck accessory / camper store. Don't remember the brand but it's about 3/8 inch thick and has a ribbed bottom that matches the truck bed ribbing. It was made specifically to fit my Dodge and has worked great.

Both good ideas. Tomorrow I will go to the feed store and check stall mats out and then compare what they recommend at Truck Toyz in Bend, Oregon.

Thanks folks--this camper thing is fun just gearing up!:rolleyes:

Both good ideas. Tomorrow I will go to the feed store and check stall mats out and then compare what they recommend at Truck Toyz in Bend, Oregon.

Thanks folks--this camper thing is fun just gearing up!:rolleyes:

Might also see if Big R on South 97 in Redmond has some options?

Might also see if Big R on South 97 in Redmond has some options?

Great idea. I inquired at the La Pine Feed and Tac store and they suggested Big R in Redmond, Or. too. "I am a little more country than that" Bend and Redmond--two big cities for this country boy. But I will cal first and then make the journey north 44 miles to the Big R if thy sound good on the phone.

Would stall mats have the disadvantage of adding excessive weight?

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom