Truck camper mod contest

BobM you are going to love your grey water storage, I would never want to go back to the hose and bucket. You got a vote from me.

I am #10 on my fan modification, vote it you like it.

Any other WTW members on the list?

Will do. Ive had this for awhile.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Wander The West mobile app

I voted for you 2 and David Carvalho who owns the Alaskan I went to see over the summer :) All are great mods!

Thanks guys! Sharing mod ideas is one of the many benefits on WTW. I've had over 1000 views on my grey water slide show

Happyjax said:
I voted for you 2 and David Carvalho who owns the Alaskan I went to see over the summer :) All are great mods!
So do you have a camper yet?
Happyjax said:

dcsparky said:
So do you have a camper yet?
Not yet Dave. Waiting on the 2017 Ford F250. Wanna check it out before I buy a truck. I'm not retiring for a year so no big rush. Alaskan is still on the top of the wish list :)

CONGRATS!!! I'm still waiting to get my camper out to do the mod... Just been camping too much ;)

Happyjax said:
Not yet Dave. Waiting on the 2017 Ford F250. Wanna check it out before I buy a truck. I'm not retiring for a year so no big rush. Alaskan is still on the top of the wish list :)
If you are looking at s new truck and like alaskan and need storage then you could consider a flatbed model that gives more storage çapacity.

Back
Top Bottom