Truck Camper ordered:)

Lagun table and an air conditioner which sticks out a bit but I'd rather have that then be hot when I need to sleep....

I went for storage over seating space. Tats what the big outdoors is for!

Attachments

• 3.27.20 - Dinette Side.jpg
    3.27.20 - Dinette Side.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 173
Yes Ski I agree completely Jenn was fine with me wanting to wait a few weeks. They are nice people there. The camper does look really good doesn't it :)

Also HJ congratulations.

You mentioned storage on roof. If you’re roof is raised by you lifting it I would mention to re consider. Our ATC has 250 watts of solar two roof vent fans and is heavy. Hope this helps.

Russ

CougarCouple said:
Also HJ congratulations.

You mentioned storage on roof. If you’re roof is raised by you lifting it I would mention to re consider. Our ATC has 250 watts of solar two roof vent fans and is heavy. Hope this helps.

Russ
Power lifted roof! No strain for me :)

allanb said:
Congrats. Exiting stuff to finally get going with it. And maybe the astronomy will be a bit better with a few less vapor trails/condensation/clouds!
Not to mention truly dark skies! Looking forward to traveling and meeting up with all the friends I have made here. None of this would have come to fruition so smoothly without all of the great advice and help I got here :)

smlobx said:
We’re very happy for you Jackie!
Are you sleeping in it in your driveway yet??;-)
Not yet but did spend 2 nights in it so far! Have lots to figure out with all the storage I have. Need to come visit someday soon. Maybe we can take a trip somewhere!

billharr said:
Congrats on the new camper. Remember when the wife and I stopped by with our Hawk in Baltimore. Long time ago now.
Bill, I remember it well! It was so nice of you to stop by and show me your camper! I had not seen one and there weren't many around on the East Coast to look at :) Plus you had done some mods which were very cool :) Hope to catch up to you in my travels :) Be safe my friend :)

Back
Top Bottom