Tundra auto door locks

Casa Escarlata Robles Too

C'est la vie
Site Team
If you have a first gen Tundra 00-04 and you want to reprogram the auto door locks this is the way.I found this on the tundrasolutions.com site.I searched reprograming auto door locks,and on the second page of the replies there is a thread with links to a service manual.There is info for two systems RS 3200 and RS 3000 on board computers.

I want to thank Bill Harr for turning me on the this site.

Frank

Attachments

• DSCN0014.jpg
    DSCN0014.jpg
    330.8 KB · Views: 276
Thanks, I just went outside and reprogrammed by 2006 Tundra. :)

So, what it it supposed to do? :unsure:
Currently my Tundra auto-locks the passenger and driver upon lock command on key fob. Unlock command only unlocks driver, unless pressed twice. I find all the beeping to be a minor annoyance, so in campgrounds I use my key to unlock to keep things a bit quieter.

If you have a first gen Tundra 00-04 and you want to reprogram the auto door locks this is the way.I found this on the tundrasolutions.com site.I searched reprograming auto door locks,and on the second page of the replies there is a thread with links to a service manual.There is info for two systems RS 3200 and RS 3000 on board computers.

I want to thank Bill Harr for turning me on the this site.

Frank

I have gone back to the Tundra site.If you want to see the Toyota manual on VIP system RS 3000 years 00-02.Search "reprograming auto door locks",than go to page two and down to "help to disable auto door locks".Read through the replies and you will find a link to the manual.

The alarm system years are 00-02 RS3000 and 03-06 RS3200 not what I had thought before.

Hope all this makes sense.
Frank

Back
Top Bottom