US parks map

You can do something like this...

AKAZCACOHIIDMTNVNMORTXUTWAWYxlg.jpg

... at Visited States Map

I'd recommend that you do the SAVE to your hard drive, then edit the size of the image to be a lot smaller (than what I'm showing above), upload it to your WTW gallery or other photo web hosting location and then add it to your WTW signature (if that is possible on WTW). I've got a few other forums that some members do this.

Just like looking at the back of your truck camper (on-line).

your map highlights the actual National Parks across the nation. They are all great places to visit.

There are many more units of the NPS system that are not designated National Parks and are not included in your map. There are in fact 417 units in the park system and additional National Trails, National Heritage areas and more. Some of these include Devils Tower in Wyoming, the many battlefield parks across the nation, Lava Beds in California and Fort Vancouver in Washington.

A folded version of the National Parks system map indicating all 417 units can be found included in the Passport book sold at NPS units. About $10 I think. Of course the passport stamps folks put in these books as records of their visits are free.

The attached map includes all 417 units of the national parks system. Not folded, mounted on a poster board, it's a great aid in trip planning.

https://bestmapsever.com/products/national-park-system-map-poster

Back
Top Bottom