Used Camper Alert Thread

WolfmanMatt said:

ashtricky said:

binouz said:
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/rvs/d/walnut-creek-2014-four-wheel-camper/7279380217.html

2014 Four Wheel Camper (Hawk Model) - $12,000 Walnut creek, CA
looks like a great deal
All gone. The good used ones sure don't last.

Potts208 said:
^^^
New Project M $3K over the price of new?
Maybe, not sure. I have no idea of Project M costs/upgrades/etc. Wouldn't surprise me though in this market.

Just sharing. No affiliation.

If I bought one I would sell it also. My friend just bought one in the Pacific Northwest and it leaks like crazy. He is buying patch kits to block the water leakage from the front as well as tailgate. People were warned about the topper tailgate seal, but that is the only place it does not seam to leak. Amazing they want more than retail. Can't imagine what dust infiltration must be like without aftermarket sealing if water is coming through in so many places and the cost is close to Fleet shell or Bobcat shell which seals.

Potts208 said:
^^^
New Project M $3K over the price of new?
Not defending it but if you add up the options he has and then add CA sales tax it is not much over what he paid.

AND someone gets to skip the year wait.

rover67 said:
Welp, I texted and emailed about it. It does look nice. Lets see what happens, thanks for posting it up!

Good Luck! I am still searching for an Eagle, and check daily. Hawks and Granbys.....all I find. Nice ones too! If I wasn't so attached to our old Tundra, I would consider getting a different truck.

stclair said:
Good Luck! I am still searching for an Eagle, and check daily. Hawks and Granbys.....all I find. Nice ones too! If I wasn't so attached to our old Tundra, I would consider getting a different truck.
Cant you put a hawk on a Tundra??

SkyP said:
Anyone know if the Project M for a 2018 Dodge 2500 6.5 bed is the same as for a 2020 F150 6.5 bed
I tried emailing and left messages at FWC in NoCal and Denver shop when the other M was recently listed and no one responded. FWC has always been happy to help with prior questions. I wasn't going to buy something until I had a firm answer...which never came.

stclair said:
Well I assume it sold, after one text response asking what truck we had they went dark. Oh well.. At least it motivated me to get the airbags!

Back
Top Bottom