Used Camper Alert Thread

Ahhh memories. Not all good. Not all bad. I had a '63 International Scout for about 5 years in the late 70's

chief said:
I assume as well; I haven't heard from him either.

PSA: not required but if you already have an offer you're comfortable with - let the other guys know. When I sell things I've even gone to the extent of saving the top 3-5 respondents and letting them know they are 2-3-5th in line if the others fall through.
nothing saying you have to - its just a politeness thing ;)
So I have been messaging with this guy since super bowl Sunday. He had it in storage until today. This post was actually the second time he posted the ad, I was thinking maybe it was a scam, but he ended up sending me pics today. The original post stated it was a side dinette with solar, fridge, and a bunch of other upgrades. The pics came today via text when he got it out of storage. This is a shell model with only a sink, heater and stove. So I passed on it at $18k (and he was wanting $19k per the newer ad).

Anyways, just wanted to update everyone on this Hawk located in Evergreen. I am sure he will start responding to others, but he told me he had 100 emails on it. Based on my search, this unit would be just shy of $18k new, so I am going to hold out on finding one with the options I wanted.

Cheers.

chief said:
I sent an email offering to buy at his asking price; we'll see what comes of it. I'm always a day late on these things.
this is still pretty far from me but I have a buddy who lives 20 minutes away that I can put it at until I can make it there from GA to pick up
FYI, I just passed on this one. He will be contacting other folks (he had over 100 emails). This is a Hawk Shell model, so the ad was a little misleading. Really nice clean camper if someone is looking to pay full price of a new shell model for this one!

Fiamma Awning. Wont close all the way one one side. came off my 2004 Grandby. $100 OBO Socal area.

Back
Top Bottom