Used Camper Alert Thread

2000 4 WHEEL POP UP CAMPER - $4950 (Federal Way)

4 Wheel brand pop up camper
Very Lt.weight aprox. 700 # Low profile
No wood all aluminum frame
8ft. Fits long or short bed (Grandby style)
(TAIL GATE MUST BE 60" MIN)
Queen size bed over cab & lower sleeper
Factory heater,Ice box,Jacks and more
Very clean First $4,950.takes
Or buy w/1994 Ford F150 XL
2 wheel drive standard cab
90,000 org. miles. $8950.
Call Norm 253 209 5250

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/rvs/1730863282.html

A Ranger II on Craigslist:

http://reno.craigslist.org/rvs/1738245280.html

EXCELLENT COND EVERYTHING WORKING, FITS RANGER PICKUP AND OTHER SMALL TRUCKS.
JACKS,PROPANE TANK,LIGHTS, STOVE, 3WAY FRIDGE, BATTERY, HEATER, FABRIC IN GOOD COND., 2 VENTS, STEPS, PORTAPOTTY, FRESH WATER TANK AND EXTERNAL PORTABLE GREY WATER TANK,
NO DEALS OR TRADES. ASKING $2700 BEST OFFER TAKEN

3kd3m43l55Q15T35U5a5c4668959d7d7b1c97.jpg

1985 Fleet - needs work - not mine

http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2863742&posted=1#post2863742

Here's the description - pics in the TGR thread...

It's a 1985 Fleet model. It will fit just about any truck. It comes right to the end of the tailgate on my 2000 Taco. A full sized truck will need some spacers underneath to clear the cab or the side walls.

I sewed up some new canvas... It's double layered tent canvas with bubble wrap insulation inside and extra tall so someone up to about 6'5" can stand up straight inside. No windows in the canvas (I'm not that good a seamstress). I insulated the roof and sides with styrofoam. Installed a canvas headliner which still needs a few finishing touches. Paneled most of it with plywood paneling. It still needs beds and cabinets electrics and all the finishing touches. I've got the heater (needs work), sink, water tank and electric pump (works), stove top(works) and 3-way fridge (untested), some lights... which all need to be reinstalled. There's a roll of new carpet for the wheel wells, and I've got a couple boxes of laminate flooring if you want them.

I was asking $300 back then , so that's what I'll ask again. I have it listed in the Fort Collins Craigslist for $600. It still needs a good bit of work... but could make a decent dwelling for some dirtbag. I'll consider trades too... for some big, fat, long, kick-ass new skis and bindings, or a nice road bike for a tall person, or something else really cool.

2003 Eagle in Boise Idaho, $11,000.

http://boise.craigslist.org/rvs/1729989671.html

Wow, this might be a record for an over priced rig based on the age, etc.

Wow, this might be a record for an over priced rig based on the age, etc.

That's not a FWC Eagle, it's an Eagle Cap Camper.

A different animal all together. Still might be over priced, I dunno... but it's not an overpriced FWC. ;)

That's not a FWC Eagle, it's an Eagle Cap Camper.

A different animal all together. Still might be over priced, I dunno... but it's not an overpriced FWC. ;)

I see. I was going to say a 03' FWC eagle for $11k... :oops:

I bought it.

Wow! Doug, you got a great deal. I am sure you will be very happy.
Let us know if you have any questions.
You're hooked now, it's all downhill from here.
Enjoy!
I love my Eagle

Jeff

Wiring Looked alright to me ;) , Stan was there a specific year or was it an option for red and white on a Grandby or maybe repaint by owner ? , I have now seen three for sale on CL ,D

that looks like a really creative wiring job

lol

:)

------------------------------------------------------------------

It was probably a factory thing way back in the days.

I thought someone said we offered different colored stripes back then (the customer could choose).

Although the red striped campers are not very common, I do see them on used campers for sale from time to time.

Pretty easy to repaint just the stripes if you didn't like the red.

Repainting the entire camper would probably be a PITA, but the stripes would be a bit easier.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

. . . was there a specific year or was it an option for red and white on a Grandby or maybe repaint by owner ? , I have now seen three for sale on CL ,D

2005 Four Wheel 8' Grandby pop up Camper - $7995 (Kalispell)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-05-18, 10:59AM MDT
Reply to: sale-8ep3p-1746888050@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2005 Four Wheel 8' Grandby model pop up camper. Great light weight pickup camper came off of a Toyota Tundra. Call Dawn for more details at 406-249-1831.

Hope this helps someone!!!
Still looking for an Eagle or Fleet if anyone see's one pop up.
Thanks Trevor
209-988-1792

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom