Used Camper Alert Thread

Although this is an used “Alert” thread, if anyone on here knows of future FWC Hawks that will be on the market please let me know!! Been actively searching for what seems like forever, but maybe this will help! I’m in Southern California but have cash in hand and willing to travel for pick up. Thanks ahead of time!

@kbash

I saw this one pop-up today. It's out in Colorado.

https://cosprings.craigslist.org/rvs/d/colorado-springs-2015-four-wheel-hawk/6930571359.html

015 Four Wheel Hawk Camper - $15000 (Platte and Powers) hide this posting
image 1 of 18

00p0p_6cDdVNBxdem_600x450.jpg

2015 four wheel camper hawk
condition: good
fuel: other
paint color: white
rv type: truck camper
transmission: other

This camper comes with jacks, 12 volt cooler (fridge/freezer), Zamp Solar, dual batteries, heater, 2 burner stove, lift assist struts, side dinette, privacy curtains, two 10# propane tanks, overhead LED lights, fantastic fan, and a porta potty. Great for half ton trucks. Newer four Wheel Campers are hard to find. Price is firm $15,000.00 cash. Don't waste your time with offers, if I don't get my asking price I am absolutely keeping it. Contact Bill (NO TEXT) call show contact info .

SPECIFICATIONS
• Dry Weight: 895 Lbs. (w/o options)
• Height Down (including vent): 59″ (most trucks)
• Roof Length: 128″
• Floor Length: 80″
• Body Width: 80″
• Extended Interior Height: 6′ 6″
• Roof/Wall Framing: Aluminum
• Exterior Material: Aluminum (Fiberglass Sides Available)

I stopped in at Apache Camping (Portland) this morning, and noticed they have an Outfitter Apex on the lot that will go up for sale in early August. I believe it’s a 2011 9.5 model. It’s a trade for a new camper, but I didn’t get any other details.

Give them a call if you’re interested. https://www.apachecamping.com/

- New 2018 4 wheel camper fleet model, fits Toyota Tacoma 6ft. bed $18,500.

- 2013 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab 50k miles very good condition $19,000.

Will sell separate or together.

Dave 651.366.0111
drjohns47@gmail.com

IMG_7458.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_7455.jpg
    IMG_7455.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_7456.jpg
    IMG_7456.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_7457.jpg
    IMG_7457.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 180
Mine $21k OBO located in Southern Maryland. Photos too big to upload (see my CL ad)

00L0L_5yTXvsTTX8M_1200x900.jpg

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/rvs/d/marbury-four-wheel-camper-fwc-grandby/6932993593.html

For Sale: 2014 Four Wheel Camper Grandby Build date Dec 2014. This camper was the demo model at Mainline Overland in PA from build date until Oct 2016, when I bought it. Has been on several road trips to many National Parks in the Western U.S. Ready for its next owner and new adventures.

Immaculate condition, always maintained with Protect All and 303. Nonsmoker, never cooked inside. Garaged on a dolly, or kept in covered carport when not being used. If you are looking for a Grandby, this might be a great way to get one quickly and save big $$. To get more floor space for my gear, and also to keep the interior pristine, I carefully removed the dinette seating (stored inside our house, mint condition), and had a carpet shop professionaly measure the floor and the surface areas for indoorr/outdoor carpet (not attached, lift right off). I made solar shades for all the windows, and a cordura cover for the bench cushion, and made blackout curtains for all windows (OEM items are like new and stored with dinette seating)

Mechanical camper jacks
4 aluminum jack extension plates
160W solar panel w/controller
2-way 110L fridge/freezer
20 gal water tank (6 gal hot water tank)
Sink
2 burner propane range (NEVER COOKED on -- used to boil water ONLY.
two 10 lb propane tanks
forced air furnace
DSI Water heater with outside shower
Power roof vent with fantastic fan
Extra roof vent also with fantastic fan
front opening window
Flammia side awning
Aluminum roof rack
additional aluminum roof rack cross bar
rear wall steps
rear floodlights
exterior LED lighting
Thermal pack
small driver side opening window
FWC battery system
2nd deep cycle battery (note: I replaced with 2 new batteries at MLO in Dec 2017)
fiberglass exterior siding
side dinette with swivel tableThetford port-a-potty (unopened in factory sealed box)
hitch steps (have a 2-step and a 3-step, will include both, depending on sale price)

Sticker price when purchased $26,028.15

Contact via PM email, please include a name, working email and a telephone number. I will not respond otherwise. Cash or certified funds only. Will not ship. Open to reasonable offers (a current FWC Grandby with these options runs over $31k, not including tax, destination and other fees). If the ad is up, it is available.

kBash said:
Although this is an used “Alert” thread, if anyone on here knows of future FWC Hawks that will be on the market please let me know!! Been actively searching for what seems like forever, but maybe this will help! I’m in Southern California but have cash in hand and willing to travel for pick up. Thanks ahead of time!
Hello- I'm in So Cal and am seriously considering selling mine.
PM me and lets talk.

View attachment 34959
View attachment 34960

Ours - let us know if you're interested. https://bend.craigslist.org/rvs/d/bend-2014-four-wheel-campers-hawk/6933899860.html

A note on the price to get ahead of that discussion. The same base model for a 2019 starts at 19k, we have 10k of upgrades and it's available now in Bend, Oregon (my understanding is that there is a four month wait for new campers).
It's been detailed, we replaced the hot water heater, are in the process of replacing both batteries, and we put in a new screen door slider (old one was yellowed and had a couple cracks).

Four Wheel Camper Eagle For Sale - $6300 OBO

Perfect for first gen Tacomas, first gen Tundras, T100, mid-size Nissan, Ford, Dodge trucks

Furnace
2 burner stovetop
Sink
Couch
Fantastic Fan
LED interior lights
Auxiliary 120V plug

Icebox removed, cabinet built in place
Water tank removed for additional storage
Drain hose off sink has a crack, needs replaced, the only issue I'm aware of
Threw out the cable jacks years ago, it will need jacks

Clean, no leaks, non-smoker, no pets. Slept in this almost every night in May, it's good to go.

With a full price offer I will include:
a brand new khaki Trasharoo spare tire trash bag
a Rotopax fuel/water can mount (no cans, just the mount)
a brand new, hard-to-find steel Scepter Military Fuel Can holder made by Adventure Trailers in Prescott Arizona

Pickup in Lander, Wyoming. The dealers in nearby Jackson Hole, Denver, or Salt Lake City can prep your truck beforehand.

Please contact via email - kcowyo at gmail dot com

tumblr_nfcmw5Wvqw1qeo01wo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_nfcmw5Wvqw1qeo01wo1_540.jpg

tumblr_nfcmw5Wvqw1qeo01wo2_640.jpg

tumblr_nfcmw5Wvqw1qeo01wo3_640.jpg

I might be putting my 2017 fwc swift shell for sale soon. With a growing family and two dogs it might be time to upgrade to a full size truck and a fwc hawk shell or a atc shell.

We have a upcoming trip this Labor Day and will be traveling around Mt Rainier and Mt St Helens to give the camper a try with a 3 year old and a 1 month old.

I know a lot of people are looking for a swift so keep checking back cause it might be time. I have also already talked with a few local guys near Seattle that might be interested. I'll keep everyone posted.

Back
Top Bottom